It's her?!

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There stood a person with their jaw dropped wide open. “What the hell is this?!” yelled Jiyong.

“Oh ” Seunghyun cursed under his breath.

“Language Seunghyun” Hayun scolded him in a whisper.

“Ji, it’s not what it looks like let me explain”

“Explain what? That my best friend is making out with the girl I like and tried to seduce for a week? That he’s doing it right after I told him I was serious? Do go on because I’d love to hear what you have to say about this” Jiyong was clearly pissed off.

“Told you he’d act this way” Seunghyun mumbled to Hayun.

“Now’s not the time for ‘I told you so’s’” she mumbled back.

“Hey, I’m still here!” Jiyong exclaimed.

Seunghyun bit his lip thinking how he was supposed to tell Jiyong without him getting more upset than he already is.

“Alright since you won’t answer let me take a guess, ever since that one day that I suggested to you hyung that you should go for it with your good looks you could land anyone that’s the day you went after her since she hadn’t really fallen for me yet”

“Seunghyun, what’s he talking about?” asked Hayun.

“There’s a misunderstanding, you know that’s not the whole story”

“I understand completely what’s going on, and dear Hayun if you want to hear the whole story here it is. Since that day Seunghyun wondered to himself, who could possibly get you faster me or him and once he’s got you wrapped around his finger he’s going to do what I normally do which is to play with you till I’m bored and done with you”

“I can’t believe I actually thought you were serious, that everything between us was a lie” she was furious as she jumped off the desk and began to run.

“Hayun!” Seunghyun managed to catch her before she could go far “Why are you listening to only what he says and not giving me a chance to speak for myself?” she didn’t say anything and tried to escape but he tightened his grip on her shoulders so she couldn’t move.

“Are you only going to listen to Jiyong and ignore me now?” he asked but to no avail, she remained silent.

“Fine. Jiyong tell me when was it that you suggested this to me exactly” he turned to Jiyong his face dead serious.

“What does it matter, the fact is you took the ‘advice’ on the wrong girl”

“When was it Jiyong?!” Seunghyun was losing his patience.

“You already know that it was last week when I accepted that challenge. I bet that that’s when you decided to compete against me and try to get Hayun before I do”

Upon hearing this Hayun’s eyes grew wide last week but that means… oh no, she felt a powerful sting of regret for accusing him when he did nothing wrong.

Seunghyun loosened his grip and leaned over “You see that was after us, I am serious and nothing that happened between us was ever a lie” he spoke softly “I really care about you” he whispered into her ear.

Hayun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter