Broken promises and new beginnings

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's POV

 

I glare at the opponent in front of me, we're just about to fight, I'm fully aware that my girlfriend is watching me, better put on a show hehe. The man before me loosens his shoulders and bit and bounces, it's a good strategy if you want to be quick with your attacks but I do regular exercises so there's no need for me to warm up before a fight.

He goes into the fighting stance as do I, we both wait for the announcer to signal us "Ready boys?" he asks. "Ready here" we both reply simultaneously. "Fight!" he gave the signal and my opponent jolted towards me maybe to catch me off guard but this never works, he tried to land a fast punch into my gut but I swiftly moved to the side. He then took a swing at me which I ducked, he saw an opportunity and tried for a kick, if I didn't block it I would have been hurt in the face. I can't have that now, can I ;-)?

Now it's my turn, first I speedily uppercut him making him stumble, I dropped to the floor and did a sweep across the floor causing him to fall over. I take advantage of this and pin him in an arm lock and just like that the fight was over.

"Another easy victory for our TOP fighter!" the announcer shouted as I jumped off and strolled towards my girlfriend giving her an expectant look like a child would give to their parents going 'Did you see me? Did you see me?' constantly.

"Okay, I'll admit it. That was pretty cool" she said with a slight smile to which I smile back, I open my arms to hold her in my embrace but she backed away "No, you're covered in sweat!" she complained with a pout.

My goodness, her reaction is so cute though  ≧∇≦ Aaaahhh!

 

Narrator's POV

 

Seunghyun sat on the last available stool, patted his lap and said to Hayun "Come sit" however Hayun was oblivious to his gesture and looked at him confused "But there aren't any more seats left to sit on" Seunghyun rolled his eyes and patted his lap once again saying "Sit here"

The girl's eyes widened "No!" she exclaimed.

"Do you want to continue standing the whole time?" Seunghyun often did this when he suggested something Hyaun didn't want to do so as to make her do it anyway. Still pouting she made her way to him and half sat on his lap, Seunghyun then wrapped his arms around her waist so as to hold her in place.

Seunghyun laughed suddenly shocking Hayun he grinned at her mischievously "Now you can't avoid my sweatiness!" he announced trying to hug her close and rub his head into her neck making her yelp and squirm away from him. Seunghyun leaned his head back in laughter at her cuteness before grabbing a nearby towel and wiping all the sweat off his face.

After doing so he reached over to place the towel on the table however the table was too far for him to reach before he could do anything Hayun took the towel and stretched over to the table to place it. She froze in place feeling a pair of warm lips on her neck, she began to move again once those lips left her, turning to face Seunghyun their lips brushed against each other lightly. Seunghyun tightened his hold on her waist, pulling her slightly to him, enveloping her in a full kiss, her arms land on his chest but gradually move up and wrap around his neck.

Before the two could get too engrossed in themselves someone let out a low whistle and shouted "Woah! TOP's gettin' laid t'nite!" the two then parted but another person yelled "Get a room you kids!"

Seunghyun chuckled as much as they were interrupting the were also cheering them Hayun's face however once again was flushed red in embarrassment. She slid off his lap and Seunghyun stood up as well and asked "Guy's do you have to? I can't make out in peace?"

"Of course you can, but you're in a crowded place that doesn't allow girls so no" replied the man, another person shouted "Imma tell Seungri you brought a girl in here!"

With a sigh Seunghyun took Hayun's hand and pulled her away from the place muttering "We should get out of here if we want some alone time together" just loud enough so that she would be able to hear. They escaped to the back alley where Seunghyun immediately connected their lips once again pushed Hayun up against the wall, her eyes closed and hands shot to clutch onto his collar wanting him near her as close as possible.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter