Chapter 22

We Used To Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Princess, how are you and Chloe?" Arthur smiled from ear to ear when Rose finally answered his call. He has been calling her for the 20th time that day. He needs to tell her something important.

"What do you want from me? You do realise its already half past 12 right?" Rose grunted from the other line.

"Well, I've been calling you since morning but you didn't answer. So I kept on calling until you finally answered." Arthur laughed.

"Cis! Don't be so full of yourself. I answered because it's really annoying me. Why are you calling me anyway?"

"Hm...do you know that your husband has been cheating on you all this time?" Rose never expected something like this to come out from Arthur's mouth.

"W-what are you talking about? He's not cheating on me!" Rose defended Nichkhun although she knew Nichkhun is seeing another woman. She just didn't want Arthur to interfere with her problem.

"He is...and I have proof for it. If you really want to know, come by and see me at XXX cafe tomorrow evening."

"I believe my husband and you have no right to accuse him!"

"I have a feeling you'll come tomorrow. I'll see you then Princess. Goodnight and sweet dreams."

Rose sighed and placed her phone on the lamp desk beside her. She laid back down on the comfy bed. She knows she won't be able to sleep properly because of Arthur's statement. It worries her alot and she prayed hard that it isn't true.

"Tiff~ please come back to me." Nichkhun mumbled again in his sleep. He tossed and turned until his hand landed on Rose's slim waist.

He slid his arm around her waist and hugged her tightly. Rose opened her eyes. She was about to drift off to dreamland when Nichkhun startled her.

"I can't live without you Tiff~" Nichkhun planted a few kisses on Rose's bare neck before drifting back to sleep.

'Argh! Stupid Nich, when I find out that you're really seeing that Tiffany girl, I will kill her with my bare hands!' Rose screamed in her heart.

She's going to meet Arthur tomorrow for sure! She's not going to think twice anymore. With a burning heart, she tried to go back to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Unknown Guy's POV:

Finally, the girl I love all these years is by my side. I'm not going to let her go again. She will be officially mine as soon as I force her to marry me.

"Steph, you're too gullible and naive. But I still love you." I whispered into her ear before planting a kiss on her soft cheek. I still can't believe she's here sleeping on my bed in my apartment.

I got up and walked towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. I feel so sticky after staying at the hospital for two days straight.

When I got out of the shower, I was surprised to find the bed empty. I quickly scan the room and found Stephanie trying to turn the doorknob but failed.

I snickered as I slowly walk towards her, with a towel still wrapped around my waist.

"Steph, where are you going?" I asked when I was finally standing behind her. She quickly turn around and I could see fear and confusion in her eyes.

"S-Siwon Op-pa?" she was stuttering.

"Yeah it's me. Who else do you expect?" I gave her a bored look.

"B-but how did I get here?" she's clearly scared of me now.

"Steph, please marry me." I said, without giving it a second thought. It's now or never right?

"Oppa, I can't marry you." she answered right away. Argh, the nerve of this woman. She didn't even give herself time to rethink.

"Really Steph? You're not giving me a chance but you gave that stupid guy a chance? You're really evil." I said through gritted teeth as I took a few steps towards her.

I grabbed her face roughly and whispered into her ear.

"Did you know how much I had to endure when you told me that I should give you time to consider about my confession? You didn't even allow me to see you."

"O-oppa...let go...it hurts.." she was begging me but why should I listen to her? She made a fool out of me before so I'm not going to let her fool me again.

"I had loved you ever since we were kids. And I still love you now. Why can't you see me more than a friend?"

"I j-just can't. I don't love you like that." she still got the nerve to say that?!

"You know what, maybe I won't wait until our marriage night. I guess I'll make you mine now." I smirked as I let go of her face and grabbed her shoulders.

I pinned her body down on the bed and trapped her under me. This night is going to be so much fun. I can finally do what I've always wanted to do to her.

"Oppa! Please don't do this." she's crying and begging but I'm not going to stop now.

I started by kissing her lips gently then roughly. She was already refusing me with her kicks. When I let go, her face was already wet with tears.

"Op-pa...I beg of you...have mercy on me." she sobbed. I gave her a playful grin and shook my head.

"You never loved me Steph. I'm going to make you go crazy for me tonight." I wiped the tears off her face.

"Siwon Oppa...don't..." I ripped off her clothes and smiled at the wonderful sight under me. I'm so going to enjoy this night with the love of my life.

END OF POV
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Are you sure this is where she went?" Mr Hwang asked Yunho hesitantly.

"Of course uncle...the GPS wouldn't lie..." Yunho felt a little unsure too. This looks just like an ordinary apartment. If someone wanted to kidnap Stephanie, they would have brought her somewhere deserted.

"Let's just go inside and find out." Mr Hwang got out of Yunho's car. He was so worried when Stephanie did not enter the house after Zachary did.

Who knew she would just disappear without a trace? And it's in the middle of the night!

When they got in, Yunho checked his phone to find the location of Stephanie's phone. It was a good thing that she did not shut down her phone or else they would have to call the police for help and it would take up too much time.

"Uncle, this is the room." Yunho stopped and pointed at the room with the green door. Mr Hwang cleared his throat before taking out all the spare keys in his back pocket.

"W-where did you get that?" Yunho asked, clearly surprised.

"The owner of this apartment owe me in the past....I paid for his daughter's medical fees when the kid was very ill so he owe me." Mr Hwang smiled. It was a good thing he wasn't a selfish person. He helped someone in need and when he needs help now, the person is willing to help out. He felt grateful.

"Wow, you're really cool Uncle." Yunho gave him two thumbs up. Mr Hwang quickly unlock the door and both of them got in.

"O-op..pa...s-stop...Y-you're hurting me..."

"Don't worry. I'll make you feel even better I promise....this won't hurt at all."

Yunho felt his blood boiling when he heard Stephanie's weak voice. He balled his fists and ran towards the sound of the two voices.

As he turned the doorknob, the sight in front of him made him mad....like really really mad.

"Get away from her you monster!!" Yunho shouted and attacked Siwon. Both were engaged in a fist fight.

Stephanie noticed the presence of another guy and it made her scared. With shaky hands, she took the blanket to cover her bare body. She was still crying due to the act of cruelty from Siwon, her own childhood bestfriend.

"Stefi, look out!" a 7 years old boy cried out at the little girl who was running around the park.

The little girl did not notice the small boulder on the grass and tripped over it and scraped her knee.

"Ah!" she was surprised by the amount of blood that came out from the wound.

"Are you alright?" the boy asked worriedly and sat infront of her.

"S-siwon Oppa...it hurts alot." the girl cried while rubbing her eyes.

"Shh...its okay I'm here. I will clean that wound for you." the boy smiled reassuringly.

"T-thank you Oppa." the girl finally smiled. She felt safe beside him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stefi, I'm really sorry about your mother." 10 years old Siwon said to the crying girl sitting beside him.

"Hiks....Omma~ I want Omma." she continued to cry her heart out.

"Your mother is in a better place now and I'm sure she will be sad if she sees you crying like this."

"B-but....I miss her." she cried harder.

"Don't worry Stefi...I will always be here to protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you." Siwon said and hugged the girl protectively.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oppa, do you really have to go?" 11 years old Stephanie asked sadly.

"I'm sorry Steph...If I want to be a doctor, my dad wants me to take my degree at the UK instead of here. I hope you understand." Siwon felt heartbroken too.

"First, Omma left me. And now Oppa wants to leave me..."

"I'm not really leaving. Just think of this as a temporary thing. We will definitely meet again." he forced a smile and wipe the tears off her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter