Chapter 11

We Used To Be In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV:

"We meet again Fany ah"

I can't believe I would meet him here. He even have the gut to smile after what he did to me. I brushed off his hand from my arm.

"What are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

"Were you stalking me?" I added and frowned while crossing my arms against my chest.

"What? N-no...I swear I-" he was stuttering. Maybe I should cut him off.

"Oh stop with the innocent act. That won't work on me anymore...tell me, why are you really here?" I said while rolling my eyes at him.

"I-I..." he stopped and stared at me with those warm eyes. I was in a dazed too. His eyes showed the longing feeling in it.

I didn't know how long we have been staring at each other when a voice snapped us back to reality. 

"Nich! Where's our drinks? And who's this?" I frowned at the lady that was now holding onto Nichkhun's arm.

I stared at her face. She looks so familiar. I think I've met her before. Oh right! The school. She's Chloe's mother and that means she's Nichkhun's wife.

Why do I feel like a million daggers had pierced through my heart? That mere fact that Nichkhun is already married and has a child. I just couldn't accept that fact.

"R-Rose, meet T-Tiffany. She's my friend back in high school" Nichkhun seems to be stuttering when he introduced me to his wife. And why is it that I'm only his friend?!

Rose seems to be looking at me intensely. Oh please don't let her remember me. I couldn't bear to live if Nichkhun Oppa knew about Zachary.

"Hi, I'm Rose. I didn't know Nichkhun has such a beautiful friend" she smiled and reached out her hand. I shook it hesitantly. 

"It's nice meeting you Rose. I didn't know Nich is capable of finding a wife as pretty and nice as you" I said, forcing a smile. I was actually mocking Nichkhun Oppa but I don't know if he realise that.

"Thanks" Rose chuckled. I wanted to roll my eyes at her. She's not even that pretty and I bet she's only acting nice towards me in front of her husband. Ugh! Why am I thinking this way? Don't tell me I'm jealous?

There was an awkward silence after that until Nichkhun Oppa broke the silence with a cough.

"I guess we better be going. It's nice seeing you again Tiffany" Nichkhun Oppa winked at me as he turned Rose around so she didn't see him wink. ert guy!

"Bye Tiffany" Rose said and they left. I let out a heavy sigh and walked back to where I left Zachary. Why do I have to cross path with him after all these years? It's so confusing.

"Mummy, what took you so long?" Zachary nagged.

"Sorry baby, I was caught up with a long queue earlier" I lied.

"So what have you been up to?" I added.

"Nothing" he smiled innocently but I have a hunch that he's hiding something too.

"Alright. Let's drink and after that we are going home" I smiled and handed the bubble tea to him.

"Okay mummy" he grinned. Zachary, what are you hiding from me? 

END OF POV
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Later that night, Zachary was looking at a picture and he was smiling to himself.

"Zachary, what are you doing?" A voice startled him. He quickly hid the picture under his pillow and turned towards the voice.

"Oh, it's just you nanny" he breathed out a sigh of relief. Nanny Kim walked towards him and sat down on the bed.

"What are you up to?" She asked suspiciously.

"Nothing nanny. I was just about to sleep" Zachary smiled.

"Hmm....I don't believe you Zachary. Tell nanny the truth" Nanny Kim urged.

"No, I can't tell anyone. It might ruin everything" he pouted.

"Is this about your father?" She guessed. Zachary gasped. He stared at his nanny with disbelief.

"H-how.." he couldn't continue. It was just too shocking that his nanny knew what was in his mind. Even his own mother couldn't have guessed it right. 

"I've known you ever since you were just a tiny baby so you can't lie to me ever" she chuckled.

"Aww nanny~ how come mummy never guessed it right? How come you're the one who can read minds?" Zachary whined.

"I cannot read minds Zachary. I just know what's in that little head of yours. You're just very predictable, like your mummy" Nanny Kim explained.

"So you're saying that you know what's in my mummy's mind too?" When nanny Kim nodded her head, Zachary sighed and laid down on the bed.

"Come on. Tell nanny what's wrong" Nanny Kim urged.

"Well, I found this old picture on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter