Hate Me

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hakyeon?Dinner is ready" called Taekwoon as he pushed their room shared door,revealing the dark room.

Taekwoon got confused as he the lamp and shocked as he saw a lifeless Hakyeon who sat on the floor with his back on the wall,staring straight focusly.

Taekwoon immediately sat beside Hakyeon as Hakyeon flinched in surprise,noticing the presence of him.

"Are you okay?You are sweating.." asked Taekwoon as he reached for the leader's forehead to check his temperature.

The leader let his mind wandered on the reasons he sat in the dark alone not answering at Taekwoon's question.

-Flashback-

Hakyeon finished his shower as he felt hurted at the particular area on his stomach.

He gripped his shirt at the left side of his stomach as he bit his lips,not letting any sound escaped from his mouth.

He could no longer stand right as he placed his hand on the wall near the switch.

'I need to fight this..' .The phrase kept repeating in his head as he was praying none of the members entered the room.

Soon his legs could not support him as his hands also gave up,making him dropped on his knees.

His fingers accidently switched off the lamp as he was sliding down.

Sitting on the floor,he whimpered softly as the pain finally reducing.

Just then,Taekwoon knocked the door and he could not bring himself to answer as he let the main vocalist to find him.

-End of flashback-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter