The Appointment

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After his conversation with Jaehwan,he rushed to his schedule.

When he went to the door,he bumped with Taekwoon as Taekwoon pushed him away,making him hit his back at the wall.

Hakyeon was speechless as Taekwoon pushed him and didn't even bother to say sorry.

He watched Taekwoon disappeared into their room.

"Hakyeon! What are you doing?We are going to be late!" reminded the manager as he stood by the door.

Hakyeon just ignored what happened and he followed the manager as he massaged his back.

He got the back injury at the same spot he being hit earlier.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt somewhere?" asked the manager when he saw what Hakyeon was doing.

"Manager,after the schedule,could you please drop me at the hospital? I am going to attend my appointment" stated Hakyeon nervously.

The manager nodded as he focused on his driving.

=>The rule of the company is it is your decision to tell them about your disease or  to keep them privacy.They will only help in planning the appointment for their artists. 

After the schedule, the manager dropped him at the hospital as he promised.

"Call me after you have finish!" the manager said before he drove the van away.

Hakyeon went to his doctor's room and the doctor greeted him before he being moved to a first class ward to begin his treatment.

Hakyeon sat on the bed patiently as the nurse on duty came into his room.

He cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter