Time Together

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon knelt down as he tighten his grip on Hakyeon's shoulder.He gently slapped the latter's puff cheeks to wake him up.

"Hakyeon-ah! Why are you fainting like this?Please don't make me scared..." said Taekwoon as he looked around him to get some help.Seeing that there wasn't any people near them,he sighed as he attempted to piggyback Hakyeon.

He looked at Hakyeon and found Hakyeon was giggling at him.

"What the-Yah! I thought you are sick or something! Don't you ever! I said,ever! Make me scared like this again!It's not funny at all.." said Taekwoon as he tried to push Hakyeon from his laps as the other was pushing his head over Taekwoon's thigh,preventing him from standing up.

'I am sick,Taekwoon..'

"Then,get me some bibimbap instead of gopchang!It's also not funny,Taekwoon" replied Hakyeon as he stood up,brushing some dust at his jeans before walking away from Taekwoon towards the K-Mart.

Taekwoon was left dumbfounded at there because of Hakyeon's mood suddenly swinging off.Earlier the latter was giggling while teasing him,but changed into a moody Hakyeon without Taekwoon knew the reasons.

However,Taekwoon just shrugged it off and he ran to catch up with Hakyeon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hakyeon was searching through the rack,placing some types of Korean food.He kept his eyes on the rack as he didn't know that Taekwoon was standing in front of him.As he kept walking forward,he knocked his forehead at Taekwoon's chest.

"Ouch!Yah,move!"scolded Hakyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter