Catching You

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon with his black mask,walked along the Han River that was brighted by the lights when night came.

He just came back from his ‘so-called-schedule’.

Inhaling the calmness of the night,Hakyeon let his mind enjoyed the peace for a moment.

While walking,he found a stall selling some late night snacks.

Hakyeon stopped by and got himself some lollipop that grabbed his attention.

Although the foods were delicious,but Hakyeon couldn’t bring himself to eat.

While shoving a lollipop into his mouth,he continued his stroll along Han River before he stopped to sit on a bench,facing the river.

Hakyeon stared as he felt cool due to the night breeze and his ringtone played indicating a call was received.

“Hello,Daegunii~” greeted Hakyeon as he hyped up when Taekwoon called.

“Ya! Eodiseo?” asked Taekwoon,sounded panicking over the latter’s location.

“Woah! Why,Sanghyuk bullied you again?” guessed Hakyeon while frowning.

“Answer me,Cha Hakyeon!”

Taekwoon’s voice accidently raised up causing Hakyeon startled and kept his mouth shut.

Realising his fault raising voice to Hakyeon,Taekwoon immediately wanted to say something before Hakyeon interrupted.

“Han River..” was all Taekwoon heard before the call suddenly ended.

Taekwoon looked at his phone before grabbed his black jacket and his wallet.

“I am going out for awhile!” shouted Taekwoon to inform the others.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter