The Sign

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon sniffled as he got out of the company's van.

The others were still grabbing their belongings scattered in the van.With his backpack,he stood there,hands hugged himself as the chilly windy night wind blew.He felt he was getting cold and colder if the kids didn't hurry up.

He moved around,hands rubbing with each other with the hope to get some heat.He sneezed a few times and he felt his body's heat.

'Oh great,now I got fever' complained him because he will burden the others.

Soon the others walked in a line to the dorm when Hakyeon was behind them after he greeted the manager who left them earlier in front of the dorm.All of them didn't bother to talk because it was a tired day of interviews and some photoshoots.

As he followed behind silently,he did some thinking.'I had fever frequently in this month.Including this,it was already the fifth times.

I just hoped that it was normal'.

He hoped it was normal.Normal for someone who had low immune system like him.

'Yeah,it was because of my low immune system so I got sick easily' thought him as he tried to comfort himself.

He stumbled upon Wonshik who has stopped in front of him.Wonshik gave a questionable look to Hakyeon and Hakyeon just shooked his head off,not letting the younger knew what was on his mind.

Luckily Wonshik just let it go and they all came into the dorm.

He looked at the others who disappeared into their shared room before nearing the sofa.

He put down his backpack and threw himself onto the sofa.He lied down,looking at the ceiling as he reminded himself to check in the first aid box for some Paracetamol to lower his fever.

"I will take a nap and wake up again in 15 minutes" he said lazily to himself and closed his eyelids.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter