His Heart

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin and Wonshik woke up and wandered around the living room not knowing what to do.

“Wonshik-ah,do we have schedule for today?” asked Hongbin,sitting beside Wonshik that already falling asleep,again.

“Yah! Sleepyhead! Wake up!” shouted Hongbin as he pushed Wonshik so the rapper will fall on the sofa.

“What?” mumbled Wonshik as he wanted to slap Hongbin’s shoulder for disturbing his sleep.

Hongbin sighed while shaking his head,acknowledging Wonshik’s behavior when it came to his favourite sleeping time.

“What are you guys doing here?” said the maknae who just awake.The maknae rubbed his sleepy eye and joined the other hyung at the sofa.

“Sanghyuk,do we have schedule?Because I can’t see the sight of our annoying leader this morning” asked Hongbin again.

“Eopseo.If we have,of course our official VIXX’s alarm will be shouting right now” said Sanghyuk in a playful way.

The three of them laughed at Sanghyuk’s answer not realizing the door was being locked.

“Did you finish?” asked Hakyeon as he stood by the door.

The others looked and surprised to see the leader who just came back from nowhere.

“H-hyung?When did you get in?” asked Hongbin,wanting to change the topic.

“None of your business” answered Hakyeon as he stared at them with a straight face.

Wonshik noticed Hakyeon was holding some plastic bags but he didn’t know what they were.

“You didn’t answer me” stated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter