The Members

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As night was approaching,Taekwoon woke Hakyeon up but the latter didn’t move a bit.

Worried flashed his eyes,and he reached for Hakyeon’s forehead.

‘Warm’

Taekwoon moved the latter so Hakyeon laid over the tree while Taekwoon cleaned things up.

He moved quickly,folding the mat and placed inside the bag before calling a taxi to take them at the park.

He piggybacked Hakyeon and making sure he was covered in warm cloth.

Once they arrived at the taxi,Taekwoon let out a relief sigh and he watched Hakyeon’s uncomfortable face.

The leader was breathing heavily and Taekwoon just patted his arm to calm him.

“Thank you” said the vocalist to the taxi driver before he took the lift to their dorm’s floor.

‘Hang in there’ wished Taekwoon and he cursed the lift for being too slow.

Once they made it to the dorm,Taekwoon kicked the door for the others to open the door.

“Welcome hom-what’s happening?” responded Hongbin who opened the door.

The members were watching the television and they heard Hongbin’s voice before Taekwoon came in with unmoving Hakyeon on his back.

Sanghyuk helped Taekwoon to open their shared room’s door before Taekwoon barged into.

“Hyung! What’s happening?” asked Sanghyuk to Hongbin.

“I don’t know..when I open the door,I already see Hakyeon hyung like this..” said Hongbin also waiting for Taekwoon to come out.

They scrambled on their feet when Taekwoon closed the door.

“Hyung,is Hakyeon hyung alright?”

Taekwoon didn’t answer instead he was taking off his coat.

“He’s having fever..I should not bring him to the outside after the treatment.I-I should let him rest..” said Taekwoon who was burying his face in his hands.

“Does the temperature high?” asked Jaehwan,looking at the vocalist.

“Getting higher…”

Wonshik and Jaehwan stood up and walked to the kitchen.Then they both came into the room with some blanket and a bowl of water.

The others followed them while Taekwoon was blaming himself on the couch.

He worried that he caused Hakyeon’s fever.

Taekwoon then stood up to check on Hakyeon.When he arrived,the younger already pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter