Group Comeback

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After ushering all of s to go home,Hakyeon flopped down on his bed,resting his body.

s had been visiting him for 1 week,every day without a miss.He was so happy when they asked about him,had he eaten and argued to accompany him to the toilet.

They ended up by making a schedule so it would be fair.And Jaehwan put a funny title on the schedule;called ‘Vixx’s Toilet Schedule’ and Sanghyuk added : ‘to accompany Hakyeon hyung per day’.

Not enough with that,Wonshik decided to join in by adding a rule: Do not take the other’s turn.

He was having a hard time to not laugh with all of the chaos.

When he asked them to go home after a week in hospital to accompany him,the members argued of course,that they won’t go home but when he threatened them that he wouldn’t talk to them,they finally gave in and soullessly walked towards the exit of his ward.

Hakyeon wanted them to be with him but he couldn’t see they didn’t get enough rest because of him.

Because they mattered a lot to him.

When he nearly dozed off,a person who he knew so well came into his ward and took a sit beside his bed.

“Cha Hakyeon-sshi,how are you doing?” his doctor gave a smile to him.

“Better.and my fever already go” he said,switching his position from lying to sitting.

“That’s good! Then you can discharge tomorrow..IF you are doing good for today” the doctor purposely pressing the word ‘IF’ to Hakyeon.

“Alright,I get it!” Hakyeon said excitedly because he finally could get out from this boring ward.

“But remember to-“

“To always come for treatment like what had been scheduled” continued Hakyeon because he knew the doctor so well.

“That’s my boy” he said,standing up to ruffle Hakyeon’s hair before he went to check the other patients.

As soon as the doctor left,he laid down again to continue his intention to sleep.

But again he was interrupted by someone els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter