Welcome Home

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Hakyeon came into the dorm,he was greeted by the members,only the four of them.

Hongbin was holding a cake and there was a ‘Welcome home’ greeting on it.Sanghyuk and Jaehwan was throwing confetti around the dorm and on Hakyeon’s head.Wonshik was holding a bundle of banana milk and they all came to him.

“Hyungggg! Welcome home!” greeted all of the members and Jaehwan who was trying to put confetti on his head stopped when Hakyeon shoot a glare.

“Hyung,we get you your favourite chocolate cake!” said Hongbin,bringing the cake to Hakyeon.

“Wahhhh~Gomawoo” said Hakyeon was moved by their efforts.

“Hyung don’t cry” said the maknae and Hakyeon chuckled.

“I am just too happy,because all of you did all of these “ he said and smiled at them.

“Of course hyung,you are our big brother! We love you!” stated Wonshik and suddenly the banana milk he was holding fell down from his grip,making all of them laughed at his silly behavior.

“Oh,Taekwoon is not here?” Hakyeon asked as he held the cake,gesturing for them to sit at table.

“He is doing his musical,hyung” Hongbin answered and they followed Hakyeon to the table.

Hongbin and Sanghyuk did not sit at the table,making Hakyeon puzzled.

“Hyung,we are going for our schedule now” told Sanghyuk.

“We are sorry hyung,for not be able to accompany you” apologized Hongbin and Hakyeon smiled.

“Aigoo,it’s okay~ I understand! Don’t you get hurt!” said Hakyeon with his coaxing voice.

Both Sanghyuk and Hongbin walked to the door and Hongbin turned around,shouting something.

“Hyung!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter