Precious Treasure

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No!No!You are joking,right?But sorry,it didn’t funny at all!Please leave!”

Hakyeon shouted as he pointed to the door.

”But Hakyeon-sshi,it was all about your condition.You had to accept it..”The doctor’s words were cut off.

”Leave!I’m begging you!If you are not,tell the nurse that I’m leaving!And to take this stupid needle out of my hand!”.He shouted back as he was under a lot of pressure.His neck veins could be seen clearly as he shouted.

The doctor nodded,devastated for Hakyeon’s anger.He walked to the exit of the room before stopped by the door.

”If you think that you need anything,just come here” he said before taking his leave as he closed the door.He plopped down on the floor,his mind was processing the information he received earlier.He held his head as he denied the fact.

’No!No!’

Hakyeon left the hospital when the nurse took out the needle.He wore the same cloth he had been wearing.

He got on a taxi as he didn’t feel having some energy to walk at all.He reached the door after 15 minutes ride.

As he pushed the button for the password,the automatic door opened itself.He noticed it was early in the morning.He quickly showered and changed to his new cloth.No way he was going to show himself with his blood stained trousers.

On his way to exit the bathroom,he met Taekwoon who was yawning,walked to the kitchen.He just smiled while moving to his lifelong friend.

”Taekwoon,you are making breakfast?” Hakyeon asked even though he knew the answer.

Judging by the frying wok held by him,of course he was making breakfast.

”Didn’t you see it?” answered Taekwoon coldly.

Hakyeon just smiled to his cold hearted character.

”Can I help y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter