Hyped Up

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon came home shortly after Hakyeon had dozed off in his room.He knew the others had already went to their respective schedule so it would be quiet in the dorm.

He placed his bag on the sofa and he went to check on Hakyeon.He wasn’t there when they celebrated Hakyeon’s return.

When he pushed the door quietly,he saw the familiar figure curling on the bed under the blanket.Taekwoon smiled before he made his way to the figure that was sleeping soundly.

Taekwoon took a seat on Hakyeon’s bed and Hakyeon moved,causing his legs to accidently kicked him on the face before Hakyeon stirred from his sleep.

“Taekwoon? You already come home?” asked Hakyeon,rubbing his sleepy eyes.

“Oh,just now” answered him short,busy rubbing his nose due to Hakyeon’s kick.

“Did I just..hit you anywhere?” asked Hakyeon when he saw Taekwoon kept rubbing his nose.

“Yes.You kick me on the face to be exactly”

Hakyeon giggled and soon he smiled looking at the vocalist.

“I am sorry! By the way,have you eaten?”

Taekwoon nodded and Hakyeon pouted.

“I was waiting for you..to..urmm to accompany me eating cakes..” said Hakyeon in sulking tone.

Taekwoon chuckled before he grabbed the leader’s arm and they made their way to the kitchen.

Taekwoon took out a slice of cake for him and Hakyeon each before they both digged in.

Because it was Hakyeon who waited for him to eat together so Taekwoon just agre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter