Shattered Heart

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He observed the change of colour of his lips.It was paler than usual.

He also didn't feel good this morning.He fastered his shower when someone was knocking the door.

"Hyung,hurry up!The manager will be angry at us if we late!" shouted Sanghyuk in front of the bathroom's door.

Today they had a schedule.An interview by 1theK production.He quickly wore his outfit,prepared by the stylist and got out of his room.

He grabbed two pieces of bread,bit them on the corner before grabbing his backpack and put on the shoes.

Taekwoon locked the door when everyone was outside and they gathered in front of the dorm.Hakyeon was eating his bread slowly while waiting for the van to come and pick them to the interview's location.

He glanced at Hongbin who was playing with Sanghyuk,Taekwoon who was annoyed with Wonshik and Jaehwan.He didn't want to say a word even though the noise made him flinched every time they shouted.He just felt didn't want to.He felt lonely.

Did he did anything wrong?Because they ignored him liked he wasn't a part of the group in the real life.In the recording,they will acted friendly towards him but in the real life it was different.His thought was interrupted by the sound of engine.They quickly get on the van and after 30 minutes of driving they arrived at the location.

"Who are the one that is very annoying in the group?" asked the MC to them.In a blink of eye,all pointed to Hakyeon while Hakyeon didn't know where to point.

He looked surprise with the vote.

”No,it’s not me “ he denied even though he knew he annoyed the others.

”N hyung always like to bother other people”.”He likes to cling at us and it is making us annoyed with him”.

”He likes to know about our things even it didn’t have anything to do with him”.

Wonshik,Sanghyuk and Hongbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter