Be Happy

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the doctor came out from the emergency room,the others surrounded him,busy asking about their leader’s condition.

“How’s he doing,doc?”

“Is he alright?”

“Can we see him right now?”

The doctor calmed them down before began his explanation.

Adjusting his spectacles with his right hand,he sighed causing the members to think the possibilities on their leader’s state.

But the last possibility frightened their heart,making them continuously denying the possibility for it to happen.

“He’s fine..” said the doctor,interrupting what ever they were thinking just now.

“For now..” continued the doctor,after a pause.

“We will keep an eye for him,doing our best to heal him.You guys should give him your full support,your work should be left aside first.If your priority is Cha Hakyeon not work”

“Yes we will.Can we see him now?” asked the eldest for now,looking desperate in the doctor’s eyes.

“You sure really love him,I can see it.Go on,he will wake up soon.Till then,I will get going” said the doctor,walking towards the end of the hallway.

Taekwoon,followed by the kids walked towards the room to check on the leader.

Hakyeon was still sleeping,looking as pale as snowdrift in the frost with IV drip flowing into his body through his left hand.

That surely broke their heart into pieces.To think that the ball of sunshine had turned into one of the gloomy nights.

To think that the bright fullest moon will be gone when the sorrowful lunar eclipse happened.

The members fell asleep while waiting for Hakyeon to wake up on the couch while Taekwoon stayed by Hakyeon’s side.

He stayed beside him,resting his head on the hospital’s bead,playing with Hakyeon’s fingers.

“When..will you wake up?” whispered Taekwoon in hope his wish was granted.

As the clock was nearing to 2 a.m.,he felt asleep beside the latter,accompanied by the calmness that the rain provided,also with Hakyeon beside him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter