Biggest Secret

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon stood before sat back again,holding his head.

”Hyung,waeyo?” asked Jaehwan loud as he held Hakyeon’s right shoulder,making eye contact with him.

His loud voice grabbed everyone’s attention.When Hakyeon’s eyes met Jaehwan’s,he could see that Jaehwan really worried about him.He flashed a smile as he shook his head.

”Just dizziness strikes me”.Before Jaehwan could reply,Hakyeon ushered him out of the room to go wash up and had breakfast.When everyone left the room,Hakyeon stood there alone with his thought.

’How long do I have to keep this from them?’

They were free today.No tiring schedule.After breakfast,Jaehwan with his high-pitched voice suggested that they should went shopping at the mall.Hakyeon frowned and tried to disagree but it turned out the main vocalist sulked with him.

Then he gave up before Jaehwan went shouting around,urging the others to dress up.Hakyeon massaged his back due to uncomfortable condition.When Hakyeon was immersed with his heavy thought,Jaehwan came dragging him to his room before picking random outfit for the leader from the wardrobe and nagged how slowed he was.Hakyeon gave his famous neck slice and pushed him out of the room before locking it.

When they arrived,Jaehwan quickly went to his favourite fashion shop followed by the others.Hakyeon with his round glasses smiled at how excited the members were.Although Starlights knew about their presence,but they gave best cooperation to not bothering them.They didn’t gather around Vixx.Hakyeon walked,trailing behind who were looking for clothes and accessories.

After one hour walking,he asked permission to go to the toilet.He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter