A Burden

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the others immediately surrounded Hakyeon,Taekwoon was still frozen on the spot he stood earlier.

“Hakyeon hyung?? Ireona..” called Jaehwan as he shook Hakyeon’s arm.

“Gosh,he is sweating a lot” said the maknae as he placed his hand on Hakyeon’s forehead.

“Hongbin,get a small towel and some warm water” said Wonshik as he tried to help.

Hongbin who already made a move to get the things noticed Taekwoon who stared blankly at Hakyeon.

“Hyung! What are you doing?? Help us!” said Hongbin,earning a look from Taekwoon.

Taekwoon quietly brought new cloth and some blanket as he sat beside Wonshik.

“Help him,change into this” commanded the main vocalist before placing the cloth in front of Wonshik.

Wonshik nodded while Taekwoon went into kitchen to get some paracetamol that they always kept in the drawer for emergency.

When he came back,he saw all of the members already sat beside Jaehwan who was placing the wet towel on Hakyeon’s forehead.

Taekwoon passed the medicine he found and a glass of water to Jaehwan.

Sanghyuk and Wonshik were putting the blanket and when Hakyeon felt something on his chest,he cracked his eyes opened.

“Wh-what are you do-doing?” asked Hakyeon as he slowly pushed himself to sit up.

Hongbin immediately helped the latter to sit up.

When Hongbin held Hakyeon’s shoulder,his heart broke to see the leader.

‘Hyung..why does you are getting skin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter