Don't Leave

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon cracked his eyes open,but he shut them back when the bright light hurted his eyes.

When he thought he could adjust with the light,he opened them back and the first thing he saw was the white ceiling.

He slowly moved his head to his left as the sight of sleeping Taekwoon greeted him.

Taekwoon was sleeping with his hand on the latter’s cheek.

Hakyeon smiled slightly and he saw the members were sleeping tiredly on the sofa.

Then the accident suddenly played through his mind,making his head felt pained.

His right hand quickly grabbed his head as he moaned painfully causing Taekwoon to awake.

“Hakyeon?Are you alright?” panicked Taekwoon who then ran to call for the doctor.

In the chaos,Jaehwan who was half-awake came to Hakyeon as he carefully soothing the latter’s head with the hope the pain will gone.

Hakyeon then grabbed Jaehwan by arm to ask for some help to make the pain go away.

The doctor and a few nurse came by to check on Hakyeon who kept thrashing around as his head was too painful to bear.

After the nurse gave some painkiller through his IV,Hakyeon calm downed and he kept holding on Jaehwan’s arm.

“Don’t make him think too much especially about the accident.The injury in his head is not fully recovered and it will continue to hurt him if he think about something’s that disturbing him.And I think the oxygen mask can be remove”

The nurse immediately follow th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter