Annoying Members

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon sat between Jaehwan and Sanghyuk in a closed restaurant.He grabbed the menu from Jaehwan while the younger was whining as he slapped Hakyeon playfully.

"What is this?Gopchang again?!!" freaked Hakyeon as the others startled.

Wonshik woke up from his sleep ( -_- ),Jaehwan dropped his Iphone and Hongbin was spilling the water in his mouth to Taekwoon's face who was sitting in front him.The maknae choked on the snack he was eating because this giant maknae always hungry everytime and everywhere.

Jaehwan then helped Hongbin dried the angry Taekwoon.Wonshik helped Sanghyuk by rubbing the maknae's back while yawning.Hakyeon just ignored them because he was too angry and hungry because of their terrible choice.

"Yah! Cha Hakyeon! Do you want to kill us with your suddenly-highnote voice?! Can you please wait for us to be 7 miles away before you scream?!" bursted Jaehwan as he neck-sliced the leader.

"Why did you blame me? It was you who make me freaked out like this!Yah,move.We are going to another restau-".Before Hakyeon could finished his sentence,the waiter placed a tray of food on their table.

"Yeay!The food has arrived!" shouted Sanghyuk excitedly and the others ignored Hakyeon while passing the food.

"How could you?What am I going to eat now?" stated Hakyeon with sulking tone.

"Thank you for the food!!!" said all of them and started digging up the food they had ordered earlier.

Hakyeon stayed sil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter