Old Me

Leaving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon walked to the dining table after listening to what Hakyeon said to him.He quickly sat at the table as Hongbin came to serve the food with Sanghyuk.

"Have you called Hakyeon hyung?" asked Hongbin to Taekwoon who kept his mouth shut.

He nodded his head as response to Hongbin's question.

"Then,where is he?".This time Wonshik asked while arranging the cutlery and the napkins.

"I DON'T KNOW!!" shouted Taekwoon frustrated with all of the question about the leader.

Just then,Hakyeon walked into the kitchen and he accidently made eye contact with Taekwoon.

Hakyeon didn't mind him as he broke the eye contact first and helped them to set up the table.

The others sensed something wrong with the eldest so they didn't dare to worsen the condition more.

Dinner went quiet as the atmosphere was quite tensed.

"I will do the dishes.Everyone can go" announced Hakyeon as he quickly moved to the sink to start washing the dishes.

One by one started to leave the kitchen.When Hakyeon thought all had left,he turned around and surprised to see Jaehwan by the refrigerator.

"What are you doing here silently?" asked Hakyeon trying to stabilize his heartbeat back when he saw Jaehwan.

"I called you a few times hyung,but you didn't respond.Seemed like you are in deep thinking.Do you have problems hyung?" asked Jaehwan while getting some tin coffee.

Hakyeon shook his head as he denied the truth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter