When You Have A Fancy Date

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You Have A Fancy Date

It was four in the morning but you just got home from work. These days you haven't had a decent schedule because of the busy work season.

The moment you came in your apartment you slumped on the sofa. You were very very tired and stressed. Heck your phone is still buzzing beside you but you don't want to look at them anymore.

Clinking keys trying to open your door caught your attention and came in was your boyfriend.

"Hey~" you tiredly greeted him, not moving from your spot

"Hey babe" he pecked your forehead and slumped beside you. 

You both sighed and stayed silent for a while. It was silent and you weren't touching but the other's presence was especially comforting. 

After a while he turned his head to face you and you did the same. He tuck your hair behind your ear and smiled at you.

"You're very tired" he said. 
"You're very tired too" you said leaning into his touch.

"Yeah... I need a break" he said lookig back at the ceiling

you stood up and he followed you. You went to the kitchen and warmed up some milk. After heating it up you brought it to him. He was sitting on the tall kitchen stool. 

He smile lovingly at you appreciating the thought. Warm milk makes him feel good and that's what you always give him.

He pulled you to stand between his legs while he was sitting on the stool and you shared the warm milk.

"Give me your next sunday" he said 

"Hmm... Yeah I think I'm free by then. Why?" 

"We both need a break. Let's go out. I'll plan everything"

"I'd be a fool to decline that. Alright my next sunday is yours" 

"Yeyyyyyy" he put the cup on the counter and carried you to the bedroom.

------------
riiiiing riiiing

"This is ______-ah" you answered your office phone.

"Ma'am a package have arrived for you at the lobby. Are you expecting a package today?"

"No. Can you see who it is from?"

"From ________ _________-ssi"

"Oh alright. I'll be picking it up in five minutes"

You went back to your office and opened the package.
There were three things in the big box: a big red rose, another box, and a letter.

You picked up the rose and smelled it. You opened the letter and read it

Hi baby

I hope you didn't forget. Tomorrow is our date night. 

I'll pick you up at eight.

I love you

_________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter