When Your Relationship Is On The Rocks

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Your Relationship Is On The Rocks

For the last couple of weeks your relationship has been different. At first you thought it was the lesser time together due to his group's upcoming comeback. But when this happened before you were still the same when you get to meet each other. This time if you do get to see each other you fight. You fight over little things like the dirty clothes or the misplaced keys. Everything about each other was just irritating.

And then there were the late nights when he goes to parties you didn't know about. You weren't the kind of girlfriend who needs to know where he is everytime but the fact that he doesn't mention it to you before or after kind of bugs you. You always get surprised when someone tags him on instagram for that night's party photos.

And finally there is this "Yoo Jin" that he keeps texting. This girl was also in the photos he was tagged in. You subtly asked about her but he said she was a new staff. You tried to ask more but that just lead to a fight.

Now you are at home. It's 3am and he is still not home. While waiting for him you thought about all these signs. They were all red flags right? But maybe you're just overthinking things. He has to be busy right now with the comeback and other projects.

The door suddenly opened. You were surprised he came home... Wait we're you expecting him not too?

"Hey...." He said as he was taking of his shoes. He made his way to the couch next to you and closed his eyes

"Hey..." You didn't know what to say actually. Your head is full of suspicions and you know that if you open your mouth you'll be opening pandora's box.

"Hey you should go to the bed so you can rest properly"

"Yeah... Give me a minute I'm really tired"

"Alright" you just sat there looking at him. Maybe if you try to do things like before you'd get over this testing time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter