When You Are Arrange Married part 2

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You Are Arrange Married Part 2

When you were younger you knew that there might come a day when your parents would give you an ultimatum of getting their way or disowning you. You've seen ut happen. So you made a back up plan so you will survive if that happens.

You are so glad you made that plan. Because you are about to do something that would lead to that ultimatum.

After walking away last night. You went straight to your bedroom and cried; heartbroken and insulted.

 

There was no love between you two that's true and you knew that. But ever since you were introduced as fiancees, you saw him as your husband. The man you'd be married to. The man who would give you a love nobody has ever given you; not even your parents. You knew that despite how he treat you he was charismatic, good natured, and loving. It wasn't hard to at least like him.

For almost two years you tried to be good, sweet, and caring. You tried to fulfill that girlfriend fantasy. But after knowing that he was in a happy relationship all those time made you feel that all those were in vain. You were jealous that someone got his attention and love. Two things you strived for.

At the same time you couldn't blame him for being in love with another woman. It's not like you were arranged from the start. She's probably a woman from his world. A friend from school? A bestfriend? Someone he met through a friend? You wonder who she is, how she is like, how they fell in love. You knew then and there this is not how you want your life to be.

You went to breakfast with strong conviction. You sat there trying to spill out the words.

 

Hey. We have to talk

 

You received his message and hesitated for a bit. Would you really give up everything? Things between ou two might actually get better like erypne says. However, you told yourself to continue.

"I've made up my mind. I am not gonna marry ___________."

As expected they froze and then came the screaming, the blaming, the threats.

 

 

----

It's been three months since you left Korea. You are now working as a barista in a coffee shop near a university.

Everyone tried to get ahold of you but you weren't giving in. They tried to track you but you knew better and prepared so much a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter