When He Faints

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When He Faints

He has had a fever for a few days. The doctor said it was due to over exhaustion and his immune system was low. You concluded that it was because he is in the middle of promotions right now.

He goes home to your house rather than the dorm because you all thought it would be worse if he got the members sick too. You didn't mind though because it gives you a chance to take care of him and not worry too much.

But you were still worried because he was still sick and it has been a week. Whenever his temperature goes down and he feels better, he comes home feeling worse again.

His manager and the staff asked him to take a break so he can get over his fever and not make it worse but your stubborn boyfriend declines and pushes himself to work.

This morning he came out wearing a mask looking drowsy:

"Babe please just stay home today. This is the worst you've been! And as I have been saying its not good to have a fever for a long time. Please? I'll stay with you until you get better" you asked him

"I can't. The fans would expect me to be there. I don't wanna miss anything. You're too worried. I'll be fine. It's just a fever" he said as he slid on his shoes.

"You know they'd understand. Please?" You asked one last time

"I'll be fine. Bye see you later" he made his way out.

You sighed as you put your tray on the table and sat down. It is your lunch break and you were thinking about your sick boyfriend.

"Is he still sick?" Your work bestfriend who knew of your relationship whispered.

"Yeah. He doesn't listen" you looked at the tv as the channel was changed by the restarant owner.

It was switched to the live music program that airs during lunch. Coincidentally your boyfriend would be performing today. You watched closely trying to get any glimpse of your boyfriend.

After finishing eating you stayed a while with your officemates. Just then his group was introduced and they started to perform.

It was going well although you knew he was staggering a bit.

All of a sudden he stopped dancing as his close up c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter