When He Saves You

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When He Saves You

You looked up at the dark sky and let out a deep sigh. You winced as the sigh made the wound on your torso tear up a little more.

There are blood marks on you. Blood from the few knife cuts and blood from pther wounded people.

There were chaos everywhere. It all started with an uprising to overthrow the abusive royal dynasty. Allies and enemies have risen and everything became a battle. 

You were a part of aequalis,  group on the enemy side.  Most pf the people in your city was but  right now you have all scattered to help victims. It was the focus of your group to help victims of the war and be of aid to activists when needed.

You drew your shotgun as you heard feet shuffling near you.

As it gets nearer you grew more nervous. You were never comfortable fighting someone with weapons and the thought that in any second you'll have to shoot a bullet through someone's head made you sweat.

As the foot appeared you angled the gun to the person and at the same time a gun was pointed right at you.

"Oh my goodness ______-ah" the person behind said instantly as he put down his gun.

"Babe it's me, it's me" he said and you shot up to hug him.

"Thank God! I was so scared!" You hugged him tighter.

"It's fine, you're fine, whoa okay, first let's drop the guns" he slightly pulled away to drop his and you dropped yours.

From afar you both heard a noise. He made a 'shh' gesture and took your hand to hide both yourselves.

You hid behind a dumpster with little sight to see. Still with that you saw a man turn up and another followed.

"I swear I saw someone here" the first one said.

"Well? Did they seem like an enemy?" 

"Maybe regalis? But they might be pax? Ouch!" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter