When You Go To His Party

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you go to his party

"Come on!" You said in frustration as you scan your whole closet full of clothes but somehow having nothing to wear for tonight.

Too flashy, too simple, too short, too long, nothing seemed to be perfect right now. Sure you've gone to parties like this before but this party is more than having fun. Tonight's party is at his house held by him and his friends.

You guys have been flirting for weeks! It all started at a party when you hung out the whole night and discovered that you had a lot of similar interests. You really had a great time with him. You have actually been friends for a while but that night changed everything. You saw him differently, talked to him differently, and treated him differently. Thank goodness it seems like it's the same with him or you wouldn't now what to do with your feelings.

After going through your closet for so many times you found the perfect outfit.

Ding~ you looked at you phone and saw that he texted you.

Hey what time are you coming by tonight?

You squeeled and jumped on your bed. It was nothing special of a message but he butterflies in your stomach lost control.

Hey maybe around 9 or 10? Have to wait for Chaerin to finish her work :( ;)

You started your bath as you wait for his reply

Ok cool! Text me when you get here

Around 9:30 your friend Chaerin picked you up. You guys talked about him and how you are dying to be asked out. Chaerin was saying she was dying to meet someone nice. When you got there you greeted him and his friends but still stuck with Chaerin for the first few hours.

The party had a really good atmosphere. You were enjoying the drinks, the music, meeting new and seeing old friends. You caught him looking at you a couple of times and you smile at each other sending secret messages until someone else asks for your attention.

"Oh come on _______, you've been eyeing each other the whole night. I love you but get away from me.go to your boyfriend" Chaerin said after catc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter