When You Go To A Blind Date

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You Go to A Blind Date

You:

Miyoung, a close sunbae from school told you that she knew a great guy that would suit you very well. At first you declined saying that you weren't interested in dating for the mean time but she eventually succeeded.

Now you were at a cafe waiting for your date to come with your friend. There weren't much people around though

You looked at yourself through your compact mirror. Sheesh, you thought, for someone not interested you sure put effort on how you look today.

The door opened and your friend came in. After her was a handsome guy... he was practically shining.

You were still staring at him and you felt your cheeks burn.

"Hey _______-ah, this is ________"

"Hi" you stood up and bowed. You started to become concious.

"Hi" he bowed to you too.

"Alright I'll leave you two then. Goodbye!" She waved on her way our.

You looked at the guy. He was totally your type. Neat, stylish, and simple. Now you have to check his personality.

"Have you ordered anything?"
"Ah not yet"
"What do you want to drink? I'll get it"
"Oh thank you. I'll have an Iced Americano"

He came back and you two started to get to know each other.

Turns out he is studying in a university near yours. He was older by a year and you were both interested in art and theater.

With that he invited you to go watch a stage musical his friend was part of.

You agreed and went to the theater with him.

Everything was going very very great. By how much you know him you do think you'd get along really well. You had a lot of similarities and he was a generally good person. He was good looking, charismatic, and sociable too.

But it went south when you see him looking at another girl. They probably know each other the way they were communicating with their eyes. You got jealous and possessive all of a sudden so you tried to get his attention by holding his arm. That worked and now you had his attention back.

After a while you see him texting and looking at the same girl. How did he know her number?! Oh no what if he brought you here so that he could make her jealous! You gotta get out of there.

You stood up and went to the back with him confused and following you. You told him you remembered you had to go somewhere important.

"Where is it? Let me take you there then" he was trying to make you take him with you. Nice try but no.

"Ah no that's okay. I'll see you around" you patted his shoulder and hailed a cab.

"Can I get your number then? You know so I can ask if you get there safe" he was starting you sound a little desperate. You pity the playboy. Not getting what he wants.

"I'll just ask Miyoung your number and text you. Bye!" You told the driver to go and watched playboy fade in the mirror.

You felt proud avoiding what could have been disastrous.

-------

Playboy:

"Miyoung-ah! Miyoung-ah!" He called to his friend

"What?! You've been calling me for days!" She said irritated

"I know! I'm really sorry! But did you give her my number? She said she'd ask you for it. I haven't received anything. Wait did you give her the correct number???" He asked continuously.

"Sigh~ ____________-ah. Maybe you messed it up! She hasn't asked me for your number. Or anything about you anyway"

"But we were having a great time! Everything was perfect! Can't you ask her what happened? We were all flirty then she stood up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter