When He Comforts You

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he comforts you

"Jinyoung and I are not okay right now" your best friend Chaerin said. You two decided to get coffee after school. As usual your conversation lead to your romantic relationships. Yours with ________ and Chaerin's with Jinyoung

"What is it this time?" You

"Well first, he had not called me since last week nor has he answered my calls! I mean I understand he is busy and the time difference and all but then he got mad at me for not answering last night when he called me at 3 am! I mean we had a mean test early the next day how can i not be bothered right?!"

Having an idol boyfriend who is in and out of he country, you totally understand her long distance relationship problems. Even if you plan out skype dates, a lot of times something comes up suddenly and the other has to cancel. You call at busy hours, he calls at unholy hours. It's a two way street.

"Well _______ I know it happens to you and your boyfriend too. Don't you guys get into fights like this? I mean me and Jinyoung are a countries apart. Me in korea and him in japan. You and _____ are continents apart sometimes! If mine is long distance yours is indefinite distance"

You thought about how true her words are. There are days when he is in japan when you wake up and in america when you sleep.

"Well its never easy but i guess we're used to the distance you know? We've been at this for two years. You guys have been separated months. Plus we do see each other when he is in korea unlike you and jinyoung who haven't seen each other since he moved. Give it some time i guess"

"Nah i think you guys are just perfect for each other"

"What are saying Chaerin..." You said blushing.

"What? Come on let's go"

Later that night you took a long hot bath r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter