When You Give Birth

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You Give Birth

You were so over being pregnant. You couldn't wait to give birth to your child so you wouldn't be so big, so unpredictable and careful all the time.

It was your 9th month of being pregnant and you and your husband have been on high alert for when you go into labor. The bag that needs to be brought to the hospital has been packed and ready to go, the car is ready anytime, and your doctor is on speed dial. 

You sat down on your couch exhausted as your big bump was heavy and it was hard doing some everyday things. 

You were sweating and you were feeling weird. Closing your eyes, you tried to relax. Then it happened.

You were breathing deeply to calm down and then you felt your water break.

Your eyes widened and you checked the couch. Positive.

Reaching out to your phone you winced as the pain started to come slowly.

You called speed dial number 1, your husband. He was at work probably teaching some trainees.

You were waiting patiently for the call to be answered but after three tries you decided to try and get ready by yourself. 

Once you got ready you tried calling again but he still wasn't answering. Calling a cab might be the best idea for now. 

At the same time you were locking your door your neighbor who you were close with, a year older and a mother of two, passed by and saw you.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"My water just broke and I can't reach my husband" you said as panic started to be heard in your tone.

"Ok calm down. Let's go to the hospital, I'll go and try to reach your husband too. Just focus on the baby alright?" She said as she reached out for the baby bag

On the way to the hospital you were looking outside the pain kind of died down but you knew it was going to come back worse. 

You stopped trying to call your husband since you've already left a lot of missed calls and you knew he'd call back immediately after he sees it. You hoped it would be soon.

When you got to the hospital you were having another contraction. You're doctor was fortunately ready and everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter