When Your Son Wants a Baby Sister

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Your Son Wants A Baby Sister

"Aaahhh!" You heard your baby boy screaming. You peaked outside the kitchen door and saw him wet and , running away from his dad.

"Joonyounga~ let's go back~ the monster will make you sick~" your husband said as they chased around. He was trying to be patient with his son you knew it.

"Eommaaaaa" Joonyoung saw you peaking and ran to you. He tried to climb you and you picked him up.

"Oh? I thought you were bathing with appa?" You asked as you took a clean kitchen towel and put it on his back.

"But I wanted to play!" Joonyoung thrashed in your arms.

Your husband came in panting. 

"Joonyounga~ let's go back? Eomma is making us delicious food right now" he was sporting a wet look himself. Your eyes met his and he straightened up, combed his hair stylishly and gave you a subtle seductive look.

You made a small laugh and looked back at Joonyoung.

"Go finish your bath then let's eat ok? Mommy made your favorite _____"

"______?! Yey!!" You put him down and he ran back to the bath.

You looked at your husband and he was still giving you the look.

"Your son is waiting for you" you said and you turned your back on him teasingly.

You felt arms around you and looked back.

"
You jokingly pushed him away and mouthed him to go.

 

As usual Joonyoung was very talkative while you were feeding him dinner. He was telling you and your husband about his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter