When He Is The School Kingka

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When He Is The School Kingka

Kingka Day, a day when everyone shows their love for the kingka no matter what gender nore relationship status.

It was something started by his fanclub for their anniversary and then spread out to most of students.

You were reminded it was this day with all the banner, flowers, and people staring at you the moment you stepped into campus.

The person beside you sighed. It was your boyfriend... The Kingka. Everyone's precious kinga.

He didn't like this day to be honest. It was too much for him. There was the numerous gifts that would be scatted in his room, the undending obvious attention, the embarassing banners and school decor. And there was you...

You let go of his hand and smiled creepily at him.

"Don't do this babe please" he tried to get your hand and had a pleading expression on his face.

Every Kingka day you do the opposite of everybody. You don't give him any attention, no kisses, no holding hands, no going to places together, no communication the whole day. It was one day that he was everybody's and not yours.

It wasn't that you are mad or jealous, you just wanted to play with him and he hates it. He loves skinship with you.

"I guess its that day again" you were still smiling teasingly at him.

"Babe this is so stupid. Come on. Please don't do it"

"Nope. Not today. Goodbye _______-ssi" you turned around and left him.

The moment you left his side everybody flocked to him.

--------

It is now lunch break and you brought your phone out for the first time today knowing it would be bombarded with his messages.

You are dead!

Okay you're not, just come to meeeeeee

Let's meet in the rooftop at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter