When You Are Sick

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You Are Sick

You finished work at 3 AM yesterday and by then you were already feeling the fever coming.

You went home sluggish and out of energy. The lights were dim waiting for your arrival.

You drank a glass of water and headed for your son's room.

Your two year old was sleeping splayed out. You fixed his blanket and kissed him on the forehead.

You went to your room and found you husband splayed out too. You smiled and changed your clothes.

You lied down and he automatically fixed his position. You peeked at you phone. You've been lying there for an hour and even if you were exhausted you were too uncomfortable to sleep.

Your husband hugged you but his heat was making it worse for you so you tried to gently remove his arms around you.

"Babe?" Damn it he woke up and hugged you tighter.

"Hmmmm you feel warm" he cuddled more to feel your warmth against the cold night air. You were starting to get annoyed

You opened the lights and looked at him.

"What?"

"I'm not feeling good so can you not stay near me for tonight?" You're words were a little crankier than you were actually feeling.

"You're not feeling good?" He put his hand on your forehead to feel your temperature.

"You have a fever _______"

"I'll be fine go back to sleep alright?"

No I should take care of you" he said as he put his sweatpants on and headed outside.

You dimmed the lights and tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter