When You Are Arranged Married Part 3

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You Are Arrange Married Part 3

Several months have passed since your ex-fiancee came to America.

At first nothing changed between you two. You bickered and challenged each other everyday. But with all those and the time you spent together establishing your new venture you two actually became friends.

Turns out he was pursuing his masteral degree in the university near you and encouraged you to do the same but you had to decline saying that you're already pushing boundaries of laying low when you accepted being his business partner.

For the past year in America you spent a lot of time together. Aside from meetings and business gatherings, you went to watch movies, ate meals together, went shopping together. You also catch yourselves acting like a couple. All things you hoped for before. There were a few kisses here and there but you told yourself everytime not to catch feelings. Stupidly, you caught it with open arms. Even worse you knew he had someone else he loved waiting at home.

Now you felt like you were actually falling in love. It wasn't hard really. He was very thoughtful, caring, and loving. Add handsomeness, chivalry, and ability to that. The man he was before was no more. He treated you so much better. He once said that he only treated you badly because you were the fiancee hindering his real relationship, but now you are a friend to him. A friend not for show nor business, but a friend based on trust, respect, and love.

Why is it that every point of your relationship with him was complicated. First you were engaged but you weren't getting along. Then now you are getting along but you cannot have anything more. You hated that you liked him then. And you hate that you might have fallen inlove with him now.

You of all people know that falling in love with him is dangerous. Any future with him is all a what if now.

Both your parents would berserk. They would go on and on on why you had to leave, why did you have to cause trouble by calling it off if you'd end up together anyway and even having a business together. They'd pressure you to marry the first sign of you two being together.


"Earth to _________-ah" he waved his hand infront of you

"Oh haha sorry what were you saying?"

"I said I'm going back to kore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter