When You Ship Him With His Co-Star

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You Ship Him With His Co-Star

"Gyaaaaah!!!" You shouted and even threw a couple of popcorn.

It was a saturday which meant on class for you so you decided to catch up to your korean dramas. The one you're currently watching is a mystery romance drama which stars you're boyfriend as the lead man. His Co-star was someone a little older than him but their chemistry was unbelievable.

Sure he has starred in dramas before and everytime he has a beautiful and gifted co-star. There's always jealousy though. Sometimes just a little bit and sometimes a lot. But that is to be expected right? I mean your boyfriend is one of the top actors. A lot of females are going for him and there have always been rumors of him dating someone who is not you which does bother you. He always explain to you and even try to tell you beforehand when he goes out just so you wouldn't misunderstand.

But this drama is different. It was so good and they were so good together. At first he didn't want you to watch it since he had a lot of kissing scenes but after just one episode you're already so hooked. He can't stop you. 

The scene that played was when the female lead showed up at his court trial which was their first encounter after a year. The look they had on their faces were so emotional and for you as a fan sweet. While you were talking by yourself telling the actor to get to her faster you didn't notice your boyfriend coming home. Probably from a fan event.

He was at first shocked and nervous because you were watching it and probably by now you saw his many kissing scenes. But a shriek from you when the two characters got together again made him confused.

"Kiss her! Kiss! Kiss!" You shouted at the screen hugging the throwpillow tight

"Heol~" he said making you turn around. You were just looking at him with no emotions.

He became nervous maybe you were angry after all. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter