When He Takes Care of Your Daughter

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Squeels were heard everywhere you pass by in the company office. The president’s daughter, Nana was here and everyone adored her. It was already night time but it seemed that everyone here still had their energy.

You decided to surprise your husband at work by going to him first thing after you’ve arrived. You went to visit your parents at your hometown for the holidays but he had to go back early since he had work he couldn’t avoid and your daughter went with him since she had daycare activities. It was fine but you both missed each other tremendously the last week you weren’t together. 

You opened the door and immidiately made a shush action to the secretaries. You could hear your daughter’s squeel and your husband’s laughter. You silently asked the secretaries if it was okay to come inside. Receiving the okay signal, you opened the double doors.

“MAMAAAA!!!” your Nana screamed and ran to you. She hugged your legs tight and gestured that she wants you to carry her.

“Uh-uh baby, mama has to kiss me first before carrying” you husband said

So he came closer and hugged you and pecked your lips saying a silent I missed you making your daughter giggle and squeel once more.

“I missed you both so much! What have you guys been doing?”

“Uhmmm nothing mama just playing and stuff” your daughter said suspiciously.

“Alright we better go home so they can go home also” he said, referring to his secretaries.

You guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter