When You Are Under Quarantine

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you are under quarantine

You haven't been feeling well since morning. It all started with you waking up and feeling a little warm then by the time you got to school your temperature rose more.

You regret coming to class since you couldn't focus anyway. Good thing its lunch break already, three more classes and you can go home.

With no appetite to eat you stayed behind while your friends got up to get their food. You slumped on the cafeteria table and laid your head down.

All of a sudden a water bottle appeared in front of you and a hand touched your forehead.

You looked up to see who it was but regretted instantly when the light hit your eyes.

"Babe you're burning..." Oh it was your boyfriend. He's been worrying and even told you too rest at home but you didn't want to miss lessons.

"I'll be fine _______" you said with your eyes closed trying to recover.

He sat down beside you, laid his head on the table facing you and carressed your hair.

"My poor baby... I'll get you food okay? So you can get better already. I don't like it when you're sick..." He pouted.

"I'm not hungry...."

"Still.. Eat a little okay?" He stood up to get you food and you drank the water he brought you.

He sent you home immediately when you finished your class. Your mom was thankful that he was there to take care of you. He stayed until dinner and helped your mom take care of you.

"Alright babe I gotta go home now. I'd love to see you tomorrow but don't go to school. You should focus on getting well alright?" He kissed your forehead and left.

You woke up feeling worse. Your whole body ached and you had a mild cold along with your high fever. You messaged your boyfriend and friends that you couldn't go to school.

The first few days were horrible. Your fever was high, you were sweaty and cold at the same time, had no appetite and you weren't in the mood.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter