When You Move In

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You Move In

Today was the day you get to move in to your dream house. A year after your wedding you were able to buy a house. After going through a lot, you visited this house and you knew immediately that this is your dream home.

Finally, after the paperworks, packing up, and moving out, you were able to drop off all your boxes and settle with the moving van.

You were in front of your house looking at it with a smile on your face as arms sneaked around you.

"Are you happy?" Your husband said.

"Very happy" you hugged him back

"Come on lets go inside" he took your hand and lead you inside.

"This is where I'll come in after a long day and you'll welcome me home" he said imagining.

"Yeah. Let's put a cabinet over here so shoes won't flood the entry way" you said hugging his arm an continuing to walk inside.

"Here is the kitchen where we will cook our meals for our family" he said

"Getting ahead there aren't we?" You raised an eyebrow. He came to you side and hugged you.

"I've been getting ahead for a long time. Come on let's check out the living room"

Your house tour continued on with both of you imagining the future. You then went up to the second floor where rooms were located.

There were three rooms available aside from the master's bedroom. You looked at the two bedrooms and planned to have it as a guest bedroom for when your families visit.

Then you passed the masters b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter