When You Meet Each Other Again

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: THIS ONE IS -ish SO BEWARE

 

You weren't really sure how both of you ended like this. 

His hands were roaming all over your body and you were holding tight on his. His lips on your neck, your lips, your shoulder.

"Give me your keys" he said and you let go a little to search your purse.

Once inside he kissed your lips again and carried you to the room. He threw you on the bed and removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt. All while staring at your flushed self.

He then procedeed to pull off your dress and settle between your legs as you welcome him in your arms.

Once again you spent a friday night with your ex-boyfriend.

-------------------------------

You two grew up being neighborhood friends. He was always protective of you and you fell for him for who he truly is.

Fortunately he felt the same about you and you both decided to change your friendship into a relationship.

It was a normal relationship really. The ups, the downs, the fights, the lovely dates, events, all that. 

Things took a turn when he got scouted and continued on until he became a permanent idol group member. You two decided breakin it off would be better because with you entering university and him debuting, you both aren't in a good position to keep a complicated relationship.

Although it was a mutual and realistic break up, it still broke both of your hearts. 

Years later he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter