Operation Wish

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

"Since this is a trial marriage, any romantic interest that you want to have or have had should be informed to your intended. Dating other people is permitted but only if your fiancees are willing" said the lawyer as I tied to re-read over the contract.


"You don't have to worry about any of the finances, monthly expenses are taken care of, as well as a separate account for your own spending is already prepared. Just use this card when you want anything" It was a platinum black card, too. Even though my family was wealthy, I had never seen one before. Just how much money did they actually put in the card in order to receive that?

 

"So do you have any other questions that you would like to ask me?" the lawyer asked. "If not, please sign your signature here and here." He said, pointing to empty lines on the contract.

 

Although I still wanted to read over the contract one more time, judging from the impatient gaze he was giving me, I reluctantly gave out my signature.

 

"Another copy of the contract will be sent to you by the evening. Please follow Mrs. Lin as she will guide you through the house" A woman in her late forties appeared, and with a smile, I greeted her in return and followed her out of the room.

 

The house was divided into three branches. The main branch, which contained around nine bedrooms for the nine bachelors, all with their own bathrooms. A kitchen, dining hall, entertainment room, study, and even a gym next to the pool. The second branch was for guests, also fully equipped like the main branch, however, in terms of size, it was much smaller. The last branch, of course, was for the servants. Even if I was to work for the rest of my life, I don't think I could ever afford a place like this.

 

"Umm... excuse me but where exactly is my room?" I began to wonder after walking around for awhile.

 

"What do you mean mam? Shouldn't you be staying with the young masters instead?" She said and I almost bit my tongue.

 

"S-staying with them? Staying with them?!" I was totally confused. "As in you mean that I'm sharing rooms with them?"

 

"Yes," Mrs. Lin said obliviously. "Wouldn't it be natural to do so? You are all married after all."

 

"Ah...yes... b-but what if I have to change clothes or need to shower?" I said, expressing my concern.

 

"If you need anything the maid will prepare it for you. Your own clothing room is down the hall on your left. Just use the app on your phone and select the outfit you want and we will bring it to you. As for showering, young masters and you are married so there's no need to worry about that" Mrs. Lin explained casually.

 

It was unbelievable, just how could I live like this? Everything just didn't make sense. Not only was I in an arranged polygamy marriage with nine men, but now I had to live with them as well. How was this even possible? Or even legal?

 

But then again, this universe was based on an otome game in the first place so everything here was illogical. Thinking about this too much would only give me a large headache.

 

Within the large bathroom, I couldn't help but sigh because of the current situation. I was exhausted. Even though it was only the first day at the household, somehow I had already wished for the earth to open up and swallow me whole.

 

"I wanna go home..." I weakly muttered. I've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter