Operation Dream

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

This was a dream.

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

Even though the person in front of me was me, for some reason I didn’t recognize myself. 

The Han Yuna before me wasn’t me. And this place I am at, nowhere in my memory did I remember it.

She was crying. 

The five years old Han Yuna was lost and all alone in a hedge maze. She looks as if she had been left there for hours. Tears had kept on falling and falling down across her cheek. No one was coming after her. No matter how much she cried no one will come to rescue a selfish child like her.

“Are you lost?” 

Those were the first words he said to her.

I saw that person appear out of nowhere and I did not recognize his face. Or rather I couldn’t really see his face at all. 

But strangely enough, I could feel it. I could feel what Han Yuna was feeling at that moment.

Hope.

Even though that her parent has told her many times not to talk to any strangers. Han Yuna had hoped that, this person wasn’t a bad person and that he would help her find the way out of here. 

“Come I’ll lead you back”

Trust.

With a gentle voice and handsome face, the naive little girl had foolish trusted a stranger. Holding onto the palm of his hand so she carelessly follows him.

And then it happened even though there was nothing there Han Yuna had clumsily tripped over nothing. 

Why? Why did she felt so embarrassed in front of this person? Han Yuna didn’t want to show him this ugly side of her at all.

“Hey...it’s okay” Lightly patting her head, he would calmly say. She wanted to get up, she really did, but no matter how much she tried her feet wouldn’t budge no matter what.

“Did you twisted your ankle? If it’s hurt don’t move okay?” He said and turn his back toward her. “Come, get on my back. I’ll carry you.”

Happiness.

Han Yuna had never been treated like this before, although her parent had always doted and been loving to the girl. Everyone else was afraid of her, just because she is only a child, it’s doesn’t mean that she can’t tell people apart.

For the first time, someone around her age had treated her so kindly.

Everything was sincere and pure.

Love.

That's how she falls in love with him. 
Love at first sight.

Quietly on his back, she would look at every detail of his face and tries to remember it. He was like a prince out of a picture book. A prince charming that had come to her rescue. Someone who was not only handsome but also smart, brave, kind and strong.

And when they finally had made out of this man-made labyrinth, where Han Yuna was finally free, she suddenly realizes that the person had captured her heart instead. 

But she must go back now. Go and find her parent. She must return to them before they get even more worried. 

Still, she wanted to stay with this person a bit longer. 

She wanted to meet them again.

She wanted to try again.

Resetting the game again. 

Back to the starting point again and again. 
 
Why? 
Why are you showing me this? 

Why are you doing this? 
Can’t you see no matter what you do the ending will be the same no matter what? 

Isn’t it painful? 
Falling in love with that person over and over again? 
Being betrayed over and over again. 

Why?
Why do you look so happy?
Even though it is so painful, why do you keep on falling in love with them over and over again?

“Who are you?”

Han Yuna asked.

Eyes staring coldly directly at me.

.

.

.

“Yuna”

.

.

.

That gentle voice called out my name.

Opening my eyes abruptly, out of defense, unconsciously I pulled away from him. How did I get here? Where am I?

“Sorry, I must have surprised you” Yixing apologized. He was quietly observing me, with worries washes over his face. Did something happen?

“Are you okay?” He breaks the silence. “ You were crying in your sleep…”

 

He told me and I could feel droplets of water coming down my cheeks.

“I-I…” I didn’t realize it. What am I suppose to tell him? My strange actions must have shocked him indefinitely. 

“A sad dream… it was just a very s-sad dream that’s all” I said, wondering if he would believe me or not? If had done the right things? If he were to ask me what was the dream about, how am I going to answer that? 

“I’m sorry...” He suddenly said to me. I didn’t get it at all, why was Yixing apologizing to me? He didn’t do anything to me after all.

“You should get ready” He suggested and turn away. “I will tell the other to get ready too. We’ll be wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter