Operation Reasons

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Han Yuna extended the palm of her hands and pushed Kim Jongdae forcefully with all her might.

 

“Y-Yuna” The look on the younger lawyer face was full of astonishment as her name escape his lips.

 

He just couldn’t believe it.

 

Just when Jongdae had tried to lean in and give his wife a sweet peck, even before he could react, this young woman dared to push him into the cold water.

 

The brand new Armani suit was now completely soaked, getting salt water into the diamond engraved Rolex, her mind was completely thoughtless when she shoved Jongdae into the water.

 

“I-I’m sorry!” She blurted out, realizing what she had done. “I’m so sorry.”

 

She apologizes again and ran over to his side, helping him up immediately.

 

“I d-didn’t know what took over m-me, I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” His wife looks at him full of concern.

 

Looking at those doe eyes, Jongdae had always wonder just how virtuous can a person be?

 

He wanted to find fault in it. Even though Han Yuna had said that she didn’t mean to push him, Jongdae can't help but doubt her words.

 

But as always seeing this person expression.

 

How could Jongdae be mad at her when she reacted like that?

 

Her face was full of regret, like a frightened little mouse, even though just a few moments ago she was using all of her strength pushing him away.

 

What more was that If it wasn’t for his coat, surely the thin piece of fabric that she was wearing would be showing things that he has yet to see.

 

“Here why don’t you take-” Yuna spoke innocently, but Jongdae clasped that cashmere material up before she could even take it off.

 

“It’s fine” He wanted to look away, already Jongdae can already tell how much trouble he would be in later on. He really didn't think his plan would backfire like this.“ I don’t need it”

 

“But what if you catch a cold?” She naively said, wondering if he was mad at her. “I’m so sorry, please forgive me! I really didn’t mean to push you into the water, I promise.”

 

Seeing how he turned his head away, Yuna could understand why Jongdae would be angry at her.


 

“I’m sorry” She had repeated.

 

“It’s just that you took me by surprise…” She continued.” But really you shouldn’t do that….saying things that you don’t mean...or doing things that will make people misunderstand….”

  

It was too late.

 

Once again, absentmindedly, Han Yuna had muttered out her true feelings.


 

“I-I…” Her body language was pushing him off again, even if she didn’t mean it, Yuna would always put up a distance between them. “W-what I mean is that… those words should only be said to the person you really l-like. You should try to treasure them…. W-we don’t k-know each other that well y-yet...”

 

She rambles on, wanting to fix the situation somehow.

 

To him, she must seem like an idiot.

 

“Was it your first kiss?”

 

“Yes-”

 

He caught her by surprise. Pausing her chains of thought and looking up at him. Yuna just couldn't believe that she had let's out such crucial information about herself.

 

He was greeting her with that mischievous expression again.

 

“S-Stop!” Yuna warned, taking a step backward.

 

What's a girl supposed to do? It's not her fault if she hasn't had her first kiss yet.

 

And it's certainly not her fault if she wanted to save it for the right person right?

 

“I get it now” he laughed and capture the younger girl before she could escape. “I'm sorry”

 

She didn't want to believe his apology at all.

 

“I must seem like such a bad guy to you right now.”

If you know that, won't you let me go?

 

“Don't look at me like that”

Why?

 

Yuna had wondered in her little head.

 

Because, when you look at me like that...I really wanted to bully you even more.

 

“I won't hurt you” He promised.

 

Just a bit more.

 

For you, I will be a bit more patient.

 

“So please give me a chance”

 

She was so clueless, Jongdae knew that Yuna didn’t understand his feelings at all.

 

But it was alright…for now, this was e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter