*Analyzing and Breakdown Operation

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Break, Recaps and Tea time with Moe ^^

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

It seems the latest chapters to the Operation Happy Ending had brought a lot of confusion and questions to the stories. 

So with that, I decided to help you guys out a little and break this story down bits by bits, as well as show you a bit of my thought process while writing this fanfic.

Spoiler alert! If you have not read up to chapter twenty-five (Operation Start) then I would not recommend for you to read any of this. So with that out of the way let’s start:

 

 Chapter One  : Operation Memory

The story begins with six years old, Yuna said that she remembered her past life and the plot of Moonlight Affairs. Deciding that she want to have a different future, Yuna pretty much plans out what she should and should not do.

 

Chapter Two : Operation Family

Showing on how much doting Yuna parents could be. Turning eight, Yuna is introduced to the protagonist of Moonlight Affairs, Han Suzy. A seemingly weak and shy child, there seems to be no reason to why Mr. Han had decided to adopt the child either.


Chapter Thee : Operation Gala

Time skip to eight years later, Yuna and Suzy now both sixteen. Talks about their relationship, Yuna plan to go abroad to skip out of the storyline for Moonlight affair.

Chapter Four : Operation Mistakes.

Introduce two seemingly perfect male lead. And hinted that Exo had been watching Yuna. It also seems that Yuna does not recognize the Bachelor until she heard their name.

Chapter Five : Operation Arranged

It is revealed that Suzy's backstory and her feeling for Yuna. She also proposed the marriage Yuna and Exo.

Chapter Six : Operation Enemies.

Yuna is pick up by Sehun, who acted very coldly and seems to be very stoic. Bringing her back to her parent grandparent home for an arranged marriage that seems to comes earlier than expected.

Chapter Seven : Operation Deal

Yuna opposed her arrange marriage, and is supported by her family in front of the elder. However, the pressure by the other family was too much, as a result, she agreed to participate in a trial marriage with Exo. 

Chapter Eight : Operation Wish

Yuna signed the trial contract and move into Exo’s Mansion. She finds that nothing makes sense in this universe, like how is possible that she is able to marry nine men? She wished that she could go back to her past lives. But it’s impossible since her past self is already dead and is reincarnated to this universe. 

Chapter Nine : Operation Revenge

Taemin POV’s revealed the relationship between Exo and Yuna. He also finds out that Yuna had accepted to married Exo. It is hinted that Exo had been planning this marriage for a long time and that they are doing for revenge. He also re-accounted of what happened at the Omiai when Yuna was eight. 

Chapter Ten : Operation Contract

The reason of to why Yuna’s father adopted Suzy is revealed. He also signed something at the end of the chapter and tell someone to ‘take care of his daughter’.

(That’s why the chapter is named Operation Contract LoL)

Chapter Eleven : Operation Upgrade.

Yuna wakes up in Junmyeon room. She starts her first-day eating breakfast with some of the Exo member seeing. Not knowing how to interacts with them she decided to find some spaces and changes the strategy of her plan.

 

Chapter Twelve : Operation Determination.

Basically, this chapters is set up to introduce briefly about the Nine Bachelors and what Yuna could remember of them. It is also revealed that Yuna has no distinct memory of how the Bachelor would look like after all ‘Moonlight Affairs’ is anime style, type of game. So how would the Nine Bachelor’s look like in real life?


Chapter Thirteen : Operation Plan.

Unknown Bachelor pov’s of meeting Yuna and his interaction with her since childhood. The same Bachelor had met up with Suzy and was told of Yuna plan going abroad. It’s seems everything was planned, including the elders pressuring the marriage with the Han as shown through Kyungsoo

POV’s at the of the story.

 

Chapter Fourteen : Operation Fool

Although Yuna wanted to increase relationship point with Exo, she lacks the confidence, so as of  a result she backed out. Chanyeol is jealous of Yuna, after seeing her with her teacher. They resolve it though after talking it through. However, Yuna remained dense and it seems she doesn't anyone want to know of this marriage.  

Chapter Fifteen: Operation Sleep

Yuna and Kyungsoo shared their first night together. She also misunderstood a lot of things in this chapter, since she tends to overthink everything. 


Chapter Sixteen : Operation Change

Yuna met Minseok, he gave her a wedding gift and he drives her to school. Contrary to her believes, Yuna found out that Suzy seems to have no interest in any of the bachelor. She met up with Jongdae and he brought her somewhere.

Chapter Seventeen : Operation Play

Park Yoochun point of view

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter