Operation Determination

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The first change to my plan was that....[/CONTENTID1]
 
[CONTENTID2]

Rather than being an enemy to my ‘husband’ I’ve decided to become their friends instead. 
 
Now I know that this plan seemed to be a bit crazy, but hear me out a little, since I’ve come to realize something. 
 
The story of Moonlight’s Affair has changed a lot.
 
And it wasn’t just the timeline but the people as well.
 
If my theory was correct I could change my relationship with all of the bachelors then. Rather having a ‘one sided’, divorce wouldn’t it be great if we were to have a ‘mutual break up’ instead?
 
After all I was the one who knew more about the bachelors than anyone. Not only that, I also knew about most of the future events that will happen too.
 
Now it might be a bit cheating, but it's not like I’m doing anything bad if I use this knowledge to my advantage to help me gain a little affection, right?
 
I won’t interfere with the main story, though. In fact, if anything I will become a super supporting character when their love story is set in place. 
 
So with that, using one of the library computers, I’ve decided to write down everything about my past memory onto a google doc and developed a game plan for it. 
 
I started off with Kim Minseok, the oldest bachelor in Moonlight’s Affair. 
                          


Now you know how in all otome games there was always that one shota character that looked much younger than he was? Well Kim Minseok was one of those characters.
 
Anyway, in this universe he was actually twenty-three years old, which was seven years older than me and Suzy.
 
If it wasn’t for his young and boyish look, he would have been considered a e. I have to admit, it was really hard to imagine the Minseok character in reality but now I could see the charm to it.
 
In fact, looking through all these google images of real life Moonlight’s Affair bachelors, if this was an adapted live action, surely everyone would have highly praised the director for his or her casting. Because all of them looked at least 10x more handsome in real life, to be honest.
 
Getting back on track, Minseok's storyline wasn’t too complicated. Its plot was like a noona romance rom com, that is until you found out about his age. 
 
Long story short, Minseok fell in love with the protagonist because she saw the antagonist bullying the main lead within his company. Since apparently I become blinded with jealousy when I found out Suzy got a job at my husband's workplace. So I threw a glass of water at her and told her that she is fired, so go home. 
 
But of course for some mysterious reason, Suzy was told she was not fired and must remain in the company. In which she met a nice ‘coworker’ who was probably an ‘intern’ and much ‘younger’. 
 
To Minseok, the main character reminded him of his younger sister, but when he realize his protectiveness of her, it became love. 
 
This fact is really important because if Minseok doesn’t realize his feelings by the end of the game you will get a bad ending in his route. Which means you are going to be ‘friendzoned’ by this cutie and stay as his employer. 
 
On the normal ending, he realizes his feelings and hinted to you but you remained oblivious. Minseok will date you but will get a job offer in China which results in a long distance relationship for you both. 
 
In the happy ending, Minseok went to China but only for a month. He came to you on Christmas Eve and confessed his feelings, in which you accepted and a year later you both got married.
 
Over all he was a fun character, with many special events. And even if he had a shota design, Minseok was really mature, and very teasing. Because of this, he became the fandom number one fan service prince, rumor has it that you could unlock an event if you completed all of his routes and events with a perfect score.
 
I never got a chance to do that though, even if I were a huge fan of the game, I didn’t have that much free time in my past life time. More or less I was a casual player, meaning that I tried my best to get the happy ending or normal ending on my first try.
 
Next we have Kim Junmyeon, the most handsome according to the global fan poll and the prince character. 
                     


Unlike his looks and background, his character was full of flaws, but in a good way. If you picked his route you would work as his personal secretary, and as time passes, the player would get to see his true self and grow closer to him.
 
Junmyeon was a sweet character, he was a clumsy boss but extremely hardworking. 
 
In order to get his happy ending, you should be supportive and have trust in the guy. 
 
I couldn't remember much about his other route since his character was pretty easy to succeed in. Honestly re-reading and skipping dialogue took a lot of time you know.
 
Zhang Yixing was next, popularity wise, he was almost even with Junmyeon within the fandom. He was a daddy long legs character.

 
 
Surprisingly, the player was not employed by him, instead, he was the next door larger corporation. Bumping into him accidentally, Yixing is the type of character that'll cheer you up when you had a bad day. He would also help you in various situations, which will result in various misunderstandings for the two of you.
 
Yixing route was quite interesting, actually. It was set up as almost a mystery, detective, and romance kind of story. Because of the many misunderstandings, you must prove your innocence to your professional life. Leading up to the final decision of choosing your career or love.  
 
If you chose love than you will get normal end. You will quit your company and work for Yixing, in which you both will continue to date and have the office romance experience.
 
The bad end is pretty obvious, choosing work will result to you two breaking up, since your company had decided to  transfer you to a branch in China. 
 
As for happy end, it’s a bit harder to achieve. If you complete most solving tasks and prove your loyalty to your company by the end of the game. And you chose neither as your choice between love and work. You will get a happy end, by quitting your job and breaking up with Yixing. Moving to China for a year or so, you will meet and fall in love with him all over again, because he had come to search for you.
 
Pretty romantic if you ask me, one of my favorite playthroughs to be honest. But it took forever to solve all the mysteries, which was quite a pain in the .
 
I also researched a bit about Yixing on the side, too, since I technically haven’t meet him in person yet. Like Junmyeon, he was twenty-one years old. His family was very influential in both China and Korea. They invested in mostly real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter