Operation Believe

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

“Sorry, but my hand slipped”

[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Those words came out unexpectedly as the red liquid was poured all over her. 

“Han Y-Yuna? W-What- why?” Song Nari who was drenched in red wine as she stood there in shock and disbelief.

“I’m rather sensitive to sound you see. Without realizing it my hand slipped” She explain and apologize. “Sorry for creating such a commotion.”

“Yah! Han Yuna-”

“Excuse me but could you please help Ms. Song find a room to change. Again I am extremely sorry, I hope you could forgive me for my mistake. I will compensate your dress.” The young Han’s heiress has composedly said.

“As for you, would you be so kind and help me find a dressing room too, it seems the wine also gotten onto me as well.” With a gentle smile, she turned to the waitress from before and separated the two.

 

She was arrogant as always.

Doing things however she pleased.

 

If one didn’t understand the whole situation from earlier, many would’ve come to a conclusion that Han Yuna was indeed the troublemaker to this whole ordeal.

However that wasn’t really the case, after all, I and Master Baekhyun had been observing the whole setting from the very beginning.

And I can’t help but find fascination in all of this. 

Just how is it that within the time span of ten minutes, a person could change so much?

The heiress was clearly irritated, from those cruel words of Song Nari and her friends that was directed toward the commoner.


 
I just didn’t imagine it.

That the Miss Yuna would actually have done that. 

 

When Song Nari’s friend tried to trip that poor girl, the young Han’s heiress not only catches the girl but also threw red wine on the oppressor as well.

Really she was too reckless, she wasn’t thinking of the consequences at all. What if it was a tray of hot food that the waitress was carrying? And what about making an enemy out of the young miss Song? In this high society, there was always a next time. You just could never be careful toward everyone.

 

Of course, those weren’t my exactly all of my thoughts. 

 

I had figured that Miss Yuna had nothing to worry about. After all, the person in front of me was already fretting for her enough. 

His face was full of worries and irritation when he looks at her. 

Even though just a few hours ago, in front of the young lady, there was not a sign of fondness. Only that usual perfect and charming business persona that was used toward everyone.

But now young master you should’ve seen that look on your face~     

 

“Butler Lee” Young master Baekhyun called and I can’t help but hold back the long sigh within my heart.

“Yes, young master?” I come forward putting on my best of an oblivious face.

“Let’s go find my brothers” He stated with a brilliant smile and I knew trouble was coming.

 

As the head butler of the mansion and someone who had to take care of the nine since they were just children. I had come to understand all of their situation and personalities very well. 

 

They all had already suffered a lot.   
 

It was because of their cruel past that they become the people they are now.

 

Being the heir to the top nine families wasn’t as dreamlike as everyone had thought. The reality was all of our young masters had suffered more than anyone.

They were always targeted not just from strangers but even their own family. 

When master Junmyeon was little, I couldn’t even remember how many times there was an assassination attempt were made on his life. 

Feeding them poison little by little, it really was a miracle that master Yixing had developed an immunity to all those types of poison. But a child could only taken so much, I could still remember how sickly that child had looked like when he first moved to the mansion.

Master Chanyeol’s mother lost her life while she was protecting him. 
And for the longest while, Master Baekhyun just couldn’t sleep by himself.

Master Kyungsoo and Master Jongdae on the hand was the complete opposite, they just couldn’t trust anyone.

After the kidnapping incident, Master Jongin and Master Sehun had never been the same. Even though they were the youngest, what those people had done to the boys was truly inhumane.

 

As a result, in order to protect all of them, from a very young age all of the parents had decided sent them to this mansion. 

No one could visit this place beside the master's parents and special granted permission. All the servants, from butlers such as myself to a simple gardener, all of us been highly tested and properly trained, so that we could provide and met all of the young master every needs and standard.

 

While every one of the public had thought that they were spoiled little children of rich families that isn’t truly the case. 

 

All those pictures and news that was released from the press was all staged. To make it seems like the young masters appeared like they have a normal childhood. Once in a while on their birthday or a few family events of some sort, only then were they allowed permission to return to their f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter