Operation Lies

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

It seems that my sister and Oh Sehun is getting along just fine. From ear to ear, they both were grinning at the conversation they were having with my father.

And to be completely honest, I really don’t know how to feel about this…

I must say that I am quite impressed of the visual they are giving off though, surely if they were an actual couple, what a powerful pair these two would be don’t you think?

I’m not jealous. 

Rather, I thought they really suited each other. In fact, any of the Exo members is much more suited to Suzy than I am. 

They all seem very similar after all. Smart, sociable and confident, the aura they give off is full of class and elite.

While I, on the other hand, would prefer to stay on the sideline, in their world I was just a side character...someone who is not noteworthy at all. 

And yes, I know people have always say that opposite attracts but in this case don’t you think the vast differences are too great of the matter? Surely our grandparents were not in their right mind when they have come up with this marriage…

“The Oh’s boy really handsome isn’t he?” My mother spoke out of nowhere as I help her make the side dishes within the living room. “He even has good manners too, it really reminds me of your father when he was younger. He was just as shy and always have that same stoic expression on his face.”

It was hard to imagine that, from the longest time ever, my father had always been embarrassingly doting. Even now he would brag about me and my sister to all of his co-workers. He never seems that serious, and unlike the greedy businessman character that was from my memories, I had always felt like my father seems a bit too friendly and generous in contrast.

“Excuse me” Sehun approached before I could react. “If it is alright with you, mother in law, is it okay if I take over and help Yuna with this?”

Eh? I found myself dumbfoundedly staring at him, after hearing such a request. There was no need for it, I can handle this by myself. 

“Oh my, aren’t you a cutie?” My mother laughed. “I seem to be taking your wife away for way too long haven’t I? Yuna dear, why don’t you show Sehun how to make the kimbap and rice ball. I’ll go to the kitchen and check on the kimchi soup and the other dishes.”

I wanted to protest but of course, my mother was already gone.

So that was how we were both left alone. 

Once again, awkward silent surrounded the two of us. It really reminds me of this afternoon car drive. Even though my sister was there for some reason there was dead air that was radiating from my husband.

“You know it is fine right? You could go ahead and have a chat with my sister and father. I can manage this by myself” I nervously told Sehun.

“No, I will stay here and help you” he stubbornly said, taking off his jacket and stare helplessly at the pink apron that my mother had left behind.

I wanted to laugh, I really did. It was so comical, seeing a grown man who was still in work suit put on trying to put on cotton material.

Not to mention the serious expression he has on his face, it was too much of a contrast. The more I look at him, the more I found it ridiculously cute.

“Here” I come forward. “Let me help you with that.”

I tied a simple bow behind his back and get a new pair of new plastic gloves for the both of us. Showing him how to mix the many ingredients together with the rice, it was much easier to focus on making food than trying to start a conversation.

Sehun seems much more at ease too, perhaps talking to my younger sister had calmed him down. Suzy had always been good at talking with people, many times she had manages to changes father client’s mind when we needed. I’m sure that in the future, Suzy would do a well in her own business.

“My sister is really great isn’t she?” I said with a smile thinking I could start a conversation on ‘How to woo my sister over’ toward Sehun.

For some reason though, that stoic expression appeared once again.

“Your parent is really nice,” He said and look quite annoyed.

Ah~I had to pick the wrong moment to speak again! Just how am I supposed to do that? I am just trying to help you out you know, why don’t things ever work the way I wanted it too?

Please save me from all this awkwardness!

“So big sis~ Which of these guys have you kiss and slept with already?” 

I literally almost spit out the spoonful of Kimchi soup when my younger sister asked that. 

Dearest sister, why would you ask that? Especially in front of our parents and party in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter