Operation Arrangement

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

My older sister Yuna has always been too kind for her own good.

I have always thought that people like her didn't exist. The ones that have a good nature and a genuinely kind demeanor to everyone and anyone no matter what didn't exist in the world.

And even if they did, they probably went extinct a long time ago.

I only had myself, and it was something that I have told myself ever since I was little.

People would come and go.

You couldn't rely on anyone but yourself.

The younger me wasn't as pure and innocent like everyone had thought.

I was someone who used open opportunities to my advantage in order to get a better life.

My life was hard and I did what it takes to get to where I am now.

I can't say that I am proud of the things I've done, but it was better to have a life like this, then the life I had before.

When I first met Mr. Han, naturally I had clung onto him. Being the clever girl that I was, I acted like a victim and made him pity me.

Who knew he would see through my act? He was a smart man, and like me, he would wear a mask of innocence in order to get the best out of life.

Pretending to be a fool even though we weren't. Mr. Han and I were the same people.

"If you are going to live like that, without any good intentions, you won't get far in life.", he would advise me.

"I know that life is tough but you can't just rely on yourself all the time" I could still remember his words so clearly.

"Then is it okay if I rely on you then?" I continued to act, even though I was already exposed. "If you adopt me then I can rely on you and you can rely on me."

He knows I used him.

He knew that I didn't mean those words.

As I said before, I was someone who could take advantage of opportunities very well.

I thought he would fall for it, but that wasn't the case. He wanted to teach me a lesson, so he adopted me.

With his own eight-year-old daughter that he loved dearly as the main weapon.

Someone who I was envious of when I saw how lucky that child was. Like a princess, she was born with everything and anything a person could ever want.

She was someone that I could never become even if I was to dream about it.

She was too good of a person.

Han Yuna is someone who was kind to everyone.

It was in her nature. At first, I thought that it was because she pitied me or that she was just showing off her wealthy status and the life she was given.

But it wasn't like that. Yuna was someone who was as good as a person could be.

It didn't matter what you were like, who you were, or where you from.

My sister would treat you the way that she would want to be treated.

And that was with kindness.

It touched me. I could remember it all, how she would accompany me everywhere in order to protect me when I first came to the house. How she would step out and shield me against her own mother when the servants broke a precious vase and blamed it with me. She would share all of her toys and even pretty dresses with me, treating me as if I really was her sister.

When she beat up those who bullied me and made my life miserable.

In which she had to apologize to them, for using violence was wrong.

She would even bow her head to their parents as well.

Even though she didn't have to do any of that.

She didn't have to protect me.

Someone like Yuna didn't need to bow her head for someone like me, and towards people like them.

But she did.

And that was that.

Yuna would live her life diligently, even when she was given everything. I knew that Yuna worked harder than anyone else in every aspec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter