Operation Play

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Sorry I am late Yoochun. I apologize for keeping you waiting.” Kim Jongdae said as he entered the room. He was filled with confidence, even his bold strut showed off the authority he had. 

 

“You have some nerve Jongdae, I’ve really been questioning on whether or not I should sell you the building in Shanghai anymore” Park Yoochun commented lazily, still occupied with his phone screen. 

 

Jongdae smiled, not bothered by the fact that Yoochun hasn't greeted him at all. He’d predicted that within three minutes or so the man before him would be struggling to get up from his seat at the very moment. 

 

“Oh really? And here I was so happy thinking that we had a deal. I’m sorry Yuna dear, it’s seem I've brung you all the way out here for nothing” He informed, comically watching the scene unfold.

 

Like a fairy from a storybook, the dress Jongdae had picked out for her was a complete head turner. It was enough to make men like Park Yoochun fall down to his knees. And for Kim Jongdae to feel superior in every way.


“So where would you like to go next darling? I know a few better res-”

“Jongdae, I didn’t know you brought company?” Yoochun interrupted, eyes not leaving the beauty before him even once. “And who said that I'm not willing to work with you. This restaurant is already the best, why must you trouble the lady bringing her all around like that?”

 

“Is that so?” Jongdae expressed, not giving a hint of sarcasm “I guess I must have heard wrong. Yuna, darling, this is Park Yoochun the man I have told you about. Yoochun this is Han Yuna, our wife.”

“Your w-wife!?” Yoochun spluttered, not believing it at all. 

 

And then he noticed it. The lavender rose earring on her right ear. 

It was the wedding gift. 

Everyone knew that only the main Kim clan would give out such a present for their intended. A single lavender rose made out of light-purple jade and pearl, it was something so ancient and scarce that even royalty couldn't help but dream about it.

But why would it be on Kim Jongdae’s wife? He was sure that the heir of the main Kim clan was Kim Minseok. It was not something easily given away...unless….it was a polygamy marriage.

 

Polygamy marriage wasn’t an uncommon practice in this world. There were those who were in it because of love, while others married to create alliances or simply to show off power. 

Like Yoochun for example, if he wasn’t successful, he wouldn't have four beautiful women as his wives. 

Yoochun had heard rumors about it, he just didn’t think it would be true.

 

For years it was said that the top nine families had wanted merge using a single marriage. It was a problem though, since their Heirs were all male. So they came up with a plan to find a wife that would not just have a good family background, but personality and looks as well.

Han Yuna was the top candidate for the bride. She was indeed very beautiful, and her family tradition did not lose to anyone.

 

But it was impossible.
At least that what they all thought.

 

Since it was so obvious to everyone that the Han’s heiress disliked the Exo members very much. And even if she were to agreed, there was no way to tell if all the bachelors would agree to the marriage either.

 

Exo members weren't just anyone. They were not only young and successful, but also rich. 

They were the richest of the the rich. 

That one percent of the world.

 

If they wanted, they could have as many wives and lovers as they wanted. People would do anything to take their place, or at the very least, be associated with them.

So why give it all up and be with a single person? What more, was that they all agreed to marry one single girl.

It’s crazy! 

The idea is completely absurd!

 

But coming from a business standpoint, he could understand.

With that much money and power, what influence could he have in the world?
 
 

Park Yoochun wasn’t stupid. He know who he should or should not make an enemy out of. And as much as he hated Kim Jongdae, he couldn't afford to do anything that would bring him certain misfortune. 

 

“Wear my coat dear, I don’t want you to catch a cold.” Jongdae said lovingly to his wife.

“Oh! Is t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter