Operation Irony

Operation Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

A long time ago…
[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]


When you were a little girl, you would follow us around everywhere. Although you were very cute, regardless I found you extremely annoying and persistent. 

Like any girl, you had fallen in love with one of my older brother and you wouldn't leave him alone. 

Every time you saw him, you would stalk after him.

The reason?

It was because my brother has once save you and to you, he was like a prince charming.

You was just like the rest, you had only like us for our physical appearance. Everyone did, if it wasn't that it was because of our families.

I didn't like you at all.

None of us did.

And so whenever that's you comes along, me and my brothers would shun you away immediately.

“Why can't I play with you?” you asked.

“This is a boys only game" One of my brother would said. 

“That's right! So go home and play with your dolls or something” My other brother would tell you all the time.

“That's not true! Just because I am a girl, it's doesn't mean I can't play this game" you retorted.

“Stop being stupid! You're annoying and just do as we told you" my brother complained. 

“I'm not stupid! It's you guy who don't understand!” you spoke out. “How can you play a game with only nine players? No matter what the team will be uneven!”

“Shut up! You just want to play with us in order to get closer to hyung that's all” One of my brother had said.

“N-no, I-I really wanted to be friends with you all" you stuttered.

“Oh really?” My brother mocked. “Then if that's the case than can you be friends with all of us? Can you like treat all of us equally? And that you won’t be bias any of us?”

“I-i” I knew you couldn’t do it.

You were just like all of them. Always trying to separate us, even our own families would make us go against one and another.

Your parents were just one of the many greedy people, who wanted to use you to get closer to us, in order to control us or take us away.

I really hate people like you the most.

I wished that all people like that you would disappear.

So just like that, I pushed you into the cold water without a second thoughts.


Me and my brothers had watches you tries to rise above the water. You were in tears as gravity pulls you down. 

We were teaching you a lesson.

That your prince charming isn’t as kind as you thought huh? 
Even he wouldn’t come and save you.
   
You should have listen when we had told you what to do.

Don’t give me that look when this is all your fault.
I am just hurting you before you are going to hurt us. 
Just like how they have hurt us.

We won’t let people like you hurt us ever again. 
Even though it had faded, the scars they put on us still remains. 

Just how many time do you think we would fall for it?

The servant arrives just in time to get you out as we call for them. Your body was almost lifeless and you could barely breathe. And soon everything would completely shut down. We quietly as they carries you away.

‘It was an accident’ was what we told the adults.

As children, it was easy to tell lies like that. Especially when everyone treat you differently, it wasn’t so hard to make people believe everything you says. 

It should’ve just ended right there.

But who would imagine because of that, you would gain such advantage toward our parents. Our mom and dad had felt guilty against the other party. So three years later they’d arranged for you an official omiai with us. 

And I have always imagined what your face would look like when we meet again. That you would be shaking in fear, never daring to approach us ever again. 

And if things were to keep on being push forward, in the end, you would be the one who was under our control.

But who would imagine that, that you had forgotten all about us completely?

As if we were stranger…
As if we have never met before…
Those eyes did not have a bit recognition when you saw our face.                                                             

According to the adult, you have lost your memory after that ‘accident’.

You didn’t remember anything about what happened on that day at all. 

And most of all you didn’t remember about us.

“I don’t want to meet those people” You had begged. 

“Please hide me” Trustingly you'd told me, not realizing who I really was.

“Why don’t you want to meet them?” I had always wondered why I was willing to speak to you on that day.

“Because if we were to meet, our parent will definitely set us up within the future” 

You knew.
You had known what the adults were actually planning.

To them, we were just a pawn in their grand ambitions after all.

“Don’t you think marrying them won’t be that bad? The young masters of this house are very rich and around your age after all” 

And those eyes look at me as if I was crazy.

“Money can’t buy happiness you know” You angrily said.

“...and besides I want to marry someone I truly love” mumbling those word quietly.
And here I had thought that this person had changed. 

Even now you were naive as ever…

If you were to keep this up, in the future things wouldn’t be as easy…

Life isn’t just some fairy tales, you can’t just hope for prince charming to save you. Without realizing it, the person closest to you could b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter